Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alfredo Morelos

• Kemar Roofe

• Fashion Sakala

Votes: 1 0.2%

• Total voters
Weird that we’re back to that stage where the players need a Gerrard rocket at half time to turn up.

Nobody doing anything.
That's one horrendous strip. Could you see Woodburn or Grieg playing in that abortion. Get it as far to %^*& as possible
I thought that on first viewing but having seen it in person I think its a cracker. Will be buying it soon, in case you're wondering B-D

Clever pass from Hagi in a forward position, but on that occassion I'd have liked to have seen him have a dig

I’d like us to switch Aribo and Hagi round. Hagi is a far better passer of the ball has much more vision. Joe is more effective when he is round about the box.

Lundstram is playing very well

Nothing eye catching

Right place, right time. Covering the defence. Recycling possession. Intercepting the ball.

Shows we don't have to flog Davo every game.

Rest Davis against diddy teams in the cup. Against bottom 6 teams in the league.

Davis doesn't have to play 50 games this year.

Lundstram having a very neat and tidy game. Allowing Aribo, Hagi etc to take responsibility for the more attacking stuff.

Very difficult for anyone to replace Davo. But much like Simpson could have deputised for Leon today, Lundstram can surely deputise for Davo in these kind of games

gn20.png

The Paedo getting the early bath haha, can only last 39 mins didn’t thing there was anyone worse that Turnbull and Rogic when it canes to Fitness

Back