Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alfredo Morelos

• Kemar Roofe

• Fashion Sakala

Votes: 1 0.2%

• Total voters
I’ll be happy with 3 points but I’d also like to see us win comfortably with a bit of style,For that to happen we will need to improve on our first half performance.

Is this the instruction to referrees this season? If opposition fall to the ground vs Rangers, immediate foul to opposition? wtaf, players going to ground with no or very little contact - immediate foul.

Aribo for all his fancy footwork, touch and skills is not the player we need in Midfield in what I presume is meant to be the one driving us forward. He's better further up. Kamara doesn't drive forward enough and nor does Lundstram, I think Hagi would be better in that Aribo role perhaps.

Pattern so far this season - 20 pointless passes, lose it, one long ball and the other team get a chance.

Completely lost count at the number of times this mob have managed to get in behind the defence. What’s going on man.

Easier to play against us this season due to zero pace, slack passing and far too many touches. If you press us then we are devoid of ideas.

Just looking for more from us. We have exciting, skillful, explosive players but we aren't showing it. Giving away too many chances that a better side would punish. Second goal is crucial

Back