Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alfredo Morelos

• Kemar Roofe

• Fashion Sakala

Votes: 1 0.2%

• Total voters
Gerrard won't make sub until its too late, they are going to sneak a goal eventually if we don't do something about this.

This is without doubt, after 60 mins, our worst domestic performance of the season, an absolute shambles all over the putch. How Dundee are not winning is an absolute mystery.?

Gerrard once again just sitting there watching the game go by. I stand by, his in game management is shockingly bad.

Unfortunately I can't watch the game, but listening to it.
The defence sounds shaky, but what concerns me is the fact that midfield is consistently failing to control possession against complete dross

We are being out fought and out battled again. This is what I was talking about in the thread I started saying we had gone backwards.

That must be a wale up call for ys now, Goldson has been terrible today, is that contract playing on his mind.
Far too many stupid mistakes being made all over the park.
Gaffer can’t be happy with this perfirmance, we need to make changes now.. not when we lose a daft goal

Goldson is strolling about with the cravat and smoking jacket on, needs to get his act together.

When we move the ball quickly we look a different team but the trouble is we don't move the ball quickly very often.

I hope I'm wrong but I don't see us scoring a second. We're creating very little and the defence is a disaster.

Back