Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alfredo Morelos

• Kemar Roofe

• Fashion Sakala

Votes: 1 0.2%

• Total voters
I really despair at Gerrard's use of subs - he very rarely gets it close to being right.

as usuall it’s all overcoaching on every level. He never looks at a game after 20 mins and says we need to change it. It’s all been worked out exactly when we will make changes

Seriously, the amount of blatant fouls that aren't given in Scotland is a detriment to our European campaigns, due to how Scottish refs AND linesmen perform domestically, when we hit European games, we are not prepared for the amount of fouls given to the opposition.

Missed pen has taken the sting out of Dundee.

We’re still well capable of being the architects of our own downfall. Need that 2nd

Much better, we suddenly remembered how to pass the ball and retain it without putting the defence under pressure

Why did we buy midfielders in the transfer window if they aren't good enought to come on in a game like this.

I get why he might not bring on Kelly in a tight game, and I feel really sorry for the kid. If the team was able to get a couple of goals ahead, I feel like he would get some game time.

On an unrelated matter, how bad does roofe have to play to get hauled off ?

This is the area of the game this season where the shitting yourself occurs

in any other time 1-0 away wins are good results.
But we are night and day away from last season defensively

we went game upon game without even giving a chance away never mind a goal ffs and look shaky as %^*& this year

There’s been too much chopping and changing at the back this season. Have we managed to have the same goalie and back 4 for two matches in a row?

This is the area of the game this season where the shitting yourself occurs

in any other time 1-0 away wins are good results.
But we are night and day away from last season defensively

we went game upon game without even giving a chance away never mind a goal ffs and look shaky as %^*& this year
Dundee are bottom of the league, we are making them look equal to us (other than our 4,621 passes that go nowhere)

Back