Match Thread Dundee v Rangers Friday 24 Nov, ***Match Thread***

The very last guy we should be slaughtering is Graeme Murty and I think most folk on here realise this. He is a youth coach who should have been asked to cover one, maybe two games at most, as interim manager. The board are 100% to blame for this clusterf*ck. The appointment of Caixinha was an unmitigated disaster. He should have been bulleted after the 1-5 game against the bead rattlers as it was obvious even at that stage that he had no fuc*ing idea what he was doing. Instead, he was allowed to spunk millions during the summer on a collection of absolute fuc*ing duds totally unsuited to Scottish football who we are now stuck with on 3 or 4 year contracts.

God knows where we go from here. It’s patently obvious that we didn’t go for McInnes because we couldn’t pony up the money Aberdeen were due. What ambitious manager in his right mind would touch us with a barge pole now, knowing that there is no budget for new signings? The board took a massive, massive punt on a nonentity of a manager and it has totally blown up in their faces.

I shudder to think what the AGM is going to be like if we get skelped by the sheep on Wednesday night.

<a href="http://www.el-watnya.com/ "> شركة الوطنية </a>

<a هريف = "https://www.el-watnya.com/٪D8٪B4٪D8٪B1٪D9٪83٪D8٪A9-٪D9٪86٪D9٪82٪D9٪84-٪D8٪ B9٪ D9٪ 81٪ D8٪ B4-٪ D8٪ A8٪ D8٪ A7٪ D9٪ 84٪ D9٪ 85٪ D8٪ AF٪ D9٪ 8A٪ D9٪ 86٪ D8٪ A9-٪ D8٪ A7٪ D9٪ 84٪ D9٪ 85٪ D9٪ 86٪ D9٪ 88٪ D8٪ B1٪ D8٪ A9 // "> شركة نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة </a>

<a هريف = "http://www.el-watnya.com/٪D8٪B4٪D8٪B1٪D9٪83٪D8٪A9-٪D8٪AA٪D9٪86٪D8٪B8٪D9٪8A ٪ D9٪ 81-٪ D9٪ 85٪ D8٪ B3٪ D8٪ A7٪ D8٪ AC٪ D8٪ AF-٪ D8٪ A8٪ D8٪ A7٪ D9٪ 84٪ D8٪ B1٪ D9٪ 8A٪ D8٪ A7 ٪ D8٪ B6 // "> شركة تنظيف مساجد بالرياض </a>

<a هريف = "http://www.el-watnya.com/٪D8٪B4٪D8٪B1٪D9٪83٪D8٪A9-٪D9٪86٪D9٪82٪D9٪84-٪D8٪ B9٪ D9٪ 81٪ D8٪ B4-٪ D8٪ A8٪ D8٪ A7٪ D9٪ 84٪ D8٪ B1٪ D9٪ 8A٪ D8٪ A7٪ D8٪ B6 // "> شركة نقل عفش بالرياض </a>

<a هريف = "http://www.el-watnya.com/٪D8٪B4٪D8٪B1٪D9٪83٪D8٪A9-٪D8٪AA٪D8٪AE٪D8٪B2٪D9٪8A ٪ D9٪ 86-٪ D8٪ B9٪ D9٪ 81٪ D8٪ B4-٪ D8٪ A8٪ D8٪ A7٪ D9٪ 84٪ D8٪ B1٪ D9٪ 8A٪ D8٪ A7٪ D8٪ B6 //> شركة تخزين عفش بالرياض </a>

<a هريف = "http://www.el-watnya.com/٪D8٪B4٪D8٪B1٪D9٪83٪D8٪A9-٪D9٪86٪D9٪82٪D9٪84-٪D8٪ B9٪ D9٪ 81٪ D8٪ B4-٪ D8٪ B4٪ D9٪ 85٪ D8٪ A7٪ D9٪ 84-٪ D8٪ A7٪ D9٪ 84٪ D8٪ B1٪ D9٪ 8A٪ D8٪ A7٪ D8٪ B6 // "> شركة نقل عفش شمال الرياض </a>

<a هريف = "http://www.el-watnya.com/٪D8٪B4٪D8٪B1٪D9٪83٪D8٪A9-٪D8٪AA٪D8٪AE٪D8٪B2٪D9٪8A ٪ D9٪ 86-٪ D8٪ B9٪ D9٪ 81٪ D8٪ B4-٪ D8٪ B4٪ D9٪ 85٪ D8٪ A7٪ D9٪ 84-٪ D8٪ A7٪ D9٪ 84٪ D8٪ B1٪ D9٪ 8A٪ D8٪ A7٪ D8٪ B6 // "> شركة تخزين عفش شمال الرياض </a>

<a هريف = "https://www.el-watnya.com/٪D8٪B4٪D8٪B1٪D9٪83٪D8٪A9-٪D9٪86٪D9٪82٪D9٪84-٪D8٪ B9٪ D9٪ 81٪ D8٪ B4-٪ D9٪ 85٪ D9٪ 86-٪ D8٪ A7٪ D9٪ 84٪ D8٪ B1٪ D9٪ 8A٪ D8٪ A7٪ D8٪ B6-٪ D8٪ A7٪ D9 ٪ 84٪ D9٪ 8A-٪ D9٪ 85٪ D9٪ 83٪ D8٪ A9 // "> شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الي مكة </a>

<a هريف = "http://www.el-watnya.com/٪D8٪B4٪D8٪B1٪D9٪83٪D8٪A9-٪D9٪85٪D9٪83٪D8٪A7٪D9٪81 ٪ D8٪ AD٪ D8٪ A9-٪ D8٪ AD٪ D8٪ B4٪ D8٪ B1٪ D8٪ A7٪ D8٪ AA-٪ D8٪ A8٪ D8٪ A7٪ D9٪ 84٪ D8٪ B1٪ D9٪ 8A ٪ D8٪ A7٪ D8٪ B6 // "> شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض </a>

<a هريف = "http://www.el-watnya.com/٪D8٪B4٪D8٪B1٪D9٪83٪D8٪A9-٪D8٪B1٪D8٪B4-٪D9٪85٪D8٪ A8٪ D9٪ 8A٪ D8٪ أف٪ D8٪ A7٪ D8٪ AA-٪ D8٪ A8٪ D8٪ A7٪ D9٪ 84٪ D8٪ B1٪ D9٪ 8A٪ D8٪ A7٪ D8٪ B6 // " شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض </a>

<a هريف = "https://www.el-watnya.com/٪D8٪B4٪D8٪B1٪D9٪83٪D8٪A9-٪D8٪B1٪D8٪B4-٪D9٪85٪D8٪ A8٪ D9٪ 8A٪ D8٪ AF-٪ D8٪ A8٪ D8٪ A7٪ D9٪ 84٪ D8٪ B1٪ D9٪ 8A٪ D8٪ A7٪ D8٪ B6 // "> شركة رش مبيد بالرياض </a>
I see what you mean.

Not easy to watch, in fairness to Jack he does not shy away from facing the camera's after a defeat it was the same last week and in luxembourg.
I’m no getting this too many gaps ,surely to god as players then they go narrow and bring o the 2 wide players .even since the Sheffield game I’ve been saying the same .every team are coming into us ......

I've just finished watching that clusterfck that was a football match. We need a football manager in ASAP. I don't care if it's until the end of the season but we need order from this chaos. If we haven't yet got the right candidate then fine, but whilst we are searching we need stability. This is turning into the equivalent of an illegal abortion.

FFS! I just got home from my kids game, avoided the score and was excited to watch and got a text we lost. WTF is going on? Is it worth watching or am I going to have a heart attack?

FFS! I just got home from my kids game, avoided the score and was excited to watch and got a text we lost. WTF is going on? Is it worth watching or am I going to have a heart attack?
If you didn't have a heart attack when you got the text it's doubtful you'll have one when you watch it though your blood pressure will undoubtably rise every time miller passes the ball to a Dundee player, candeias disappearing in the 2nd half, Holt being anonymous for the whole game, the usual defensive cock ups and windass, apart from the goal, being effin hopeless, as usual.

How come you can sack managers but you can't sack players,in any other workplace if your work is shoddy your given a warning,too many players picking up wages under false pretences. Get the impression Miller is welding too much influence and without even turning up in games. Need someone with a backbone who kicks ass,if they don't want to play for Rangers,they should be hounded.

FFS.

I'm at work tonight, managed to see the first half and we looked pretty comfortable without scoring.

Got a shout bang on half time and only just back t on the the office now. WTF happened?

Is Krancjar injured? As finished as he is, surely he's good enough to create against an awful Dundee side? We're severely lacking creativity in the middle and surely he's the guy that should be stepping in when Dorrans is injured. Far superior technical wise than Pena also and would create more chances than him.

Soon as Morelos goes off injured the pattern of the game was pass it about between the defenders, eventually try to work it down one of the wings, if that fails then early cross with no one on the end of it. When we conceded the 2nd it turned into panic mode launch balls at Herrera. Totally bereft of ideas and the players haven't a clue about each other.

11 men on that pitch aren't working as a team and are working as individuals. Where is the partnerships forming? Where have we seen the team spraying the ball about like they know where their teammate is going to be? We've chopped and changed our first XI that much over the past few years that we have no chemistry in the squad.

The players need to work much harder for each other, give each other more options, too many in the team willing to hide. I'm convinced at times that Windass runs away from space in order to not get the ball. Maybe that's just the way he plays but we won't get anywhere if our team aren't willing to get to know each other and work hard for each other. I don't see that happening just now.

All Dundee had to do tonight was show up as a team and they had the 3 points in the bag. Absolutely sickening being outfought by a diddy team.

And how many years have we been pish at defending set pieces? I don't know if I was kidding myself on thinking we had improved in that department recently but the lad beside me called it right and said if we lost tonight it would be from set pieces.

A mess from top to bottom, where do you start?

I've just found out the result. Sickening. These days it's with trepidation rather than anticipation that I view the matches.
We need an ogre as a manager.

Depressing thing was most bears in the pub would normally have been going Tonto. Most watched in silence or sat shaking their heads. It wasn’t a surprise this to any that watched Hamilton, watched Killie or were at Hampden.

We are a shell of a team.

Never Rangers standard. Said for long enough but people see the Royal Blue and gush.

Why did you stop at just 7?
They are the ones that absolutely break my heart to watch. Mcrorie is promising, he needs nurturing tho, Holt and Jack cant be faulted for their effort prob the same for wilson, not good enough but tries.

FFS.

I'm at work tonight, managed to see the first half and we looked pretty comfortable without scoring.

Got a shout bang on half time and only just back t on the the office now. WTF happened?

it was a mirror of hamilton, should have scored a couple then you know if they score we are in bother.

That performance was as poor as it gets - play like that again and we will be beaten again whatever the opposition. I’ll never stop supporting Rangers but the current situation both on and off the pitch leaves no room for any pleasure.

FFS.

same as saturday
dominate the first half - do nothing with it
struggle in the 2nd

happened all season
come out after half time and are generally a shambles

need to stop coming in for a wee sit down - keep them out there a la Phil Brown

it was a mirror of hamilton, should have scored a couple then you know if they score we are in bother.

You could see their goal coming a mile away...we were as disjointed as the mhanks were the other night. RTV kept repeating we struggled after Morelos went off. I can't recall any Rangers team losing its shape as a consequence of a forward leaving the pitch. It speaks volumes for the average quality of our players.

Alves at the back and we woudnt have lost these two goals IMO. McRorie is superb but still learning. Wilson only looks good coming forward and in space. I could go thro the entire team but for me there is only two players worth paying to watch just now McRorie and Morelos. Possibly Declan John coming forward at pace too, but I,m not sure there's a defender there !

You could see their goal coming a mile away...we were as disjointed as the mhanks were the other night. RTV kept repeating we struggled after Morelos went off. I can't recall any Rangers team losing its shape as a consequence of a forward leaving the pitch. It speaks volumes for the average quality of our players.

Alves at the back and we woudnt have lost these two goals IMO. McRorie is superb but still learning. Wilson only looks good coming forward and in space. I could go thro the entire team but for me there is only two players worth paying to watch just now McRorie and Morelos. Possibly Declan John coming forward at pace too, but I,m not sure there's a defender there !

Agree with you on Alves. He’d have made a real difference in terms of play and leadership alongside McCrorie at the back.

We looked like a team of lost kids at times, with a powder puff midfield - Holt ran about a lot to little effect, Windass was Windass and Miller simply isn’t a midfielder, he was completely ineffective. Only Jack got pass marks from me in midfield last night, he rarely lost possession and broke their play up well.

Losing Morelos was a huge blow and it is worrying for next weeks games. Even though he’s not scoring, the work he does to lead the line, stretch the opposition defence and create space is really important. Without it we lost our shape completely. I also think we could have made a better substitution when Morelos went off. Pena would have added more in my opinion, although I find it bizarre that he was on the bench and not used when we are chasing the game. Clearly Murty doesn’t rate him or he’s not fit. Possibly both. Despite his apparent lack of energy and occasional inability to pass, he makes intelligent runs forward and is a goal threat. So for me, if he was able to play last night he should have come off the bench when Morelos had to go off. I’d have pushed Miller up top (the only position he should ever play) with Pena behind him. We might actually have had a chance of grabbing a goal. As it was, Herrera came on and illustrated how poor he really is, while Miller continued to be totally ineffective in midfield.

It was painful to watch. I said at half-time that confidence was shot. The team lacks ideas as how to perform as a team. Windass took his goal well and it came out of the blue. I hadn't expected us to get a goal, but as soon as we equalised I thought we might do it. How wrong I was. And the immediate future does not look bright.

You're saying that that's your opinion, and that's fine, but we've been conceding goals all season... even with Alves in the team... I'm not sure why some folk think he will suddenly be the answer to our incredibly soft centre!!

Back