Dunfermline Loyal Sad News

Rest in peace Ewan. Having lost my own husband at an early age to this horrible disease, I know how Ewan's family will be feeling at this time. Lovely words from the OP.

Just read this Bruce, really shocked and sad at this news. He was so upbeat during his fight and always had a smile on his face. The cancer has taken his life but it certainly didn't take his spirit.

RIP Ewan.

Our deepest condolences to Elaine and family from all at Kingdom True Blues.

Last edited:
Deepest condolences to Ewan's friends and family. RIP.

Thoughts also to the Dunfermline Loyal who have lost one of their own.

Earlier this afternoon I received the terrible news that Ewan Brown had lost his brave battle with cancer at 57 years of age.
On behalf of everyone on The Dunfermline Loyal RSC I would like to send our deepest condolences to Elaine and all the family at this very difficult time.
Ewan was a regular traveler on the bus, along with Aaron for many years and always had a smile on his face.
He enjoyed a beer, a bit of banter, a wee sing song and beating Rino at pool!!
It was Ewan who introduced the Lotto Bingo to the club but I don’t think he ever won it!
I do remember the night he won the half time draw at Ibrox!! He was screaming at me in the concourse when he realised that it was his number that had come out!! He even gave the lady that sold him the winning ticket a few bob to thank her. That was the type of person he was!!
I know how popular he was on the bus with everyone and he will be sadly missed by us all.

God Bless you Ewan.
Sincere condolences.

Back