Dunfermline release 17 players

Anybody feeling sorry for any of these cunts go over to any of their fans forums and check out the sevco threads.
And don't bother mentioning the poor people that work for these clubs selling pies, groundsmen, blah blah fucking blah. I never saw or heard one single sentence of sympathy for any of our employees from the mhedia when our club was bang in trouble.
One of our first games after our problems was v Dunfermline away. Their fans spouting the pish “You’re no Rangers anymore” within a few minutes, they were singing “Same old Rangers, always cheating”. :oops:

1st of a many clubs to fold in the next few weeks. Serves them right for following Covid fc’s voting path to the the land of milk and honey! Happy with the way the SPFL are running the game and they go bust! Great choice.

Aye. One/two-year deals are the norm in the lower leagues. Most clubs will have a fair number of players on the way out this summer. Christ, we've got six 'senior' players going plus a handful more from the Academy.

Of the 6 players of ours three were already out on loan the other three were squad fillers.

Dunfermline have been left with a first team squad of 8.

We still have enough senior players to field two teams. I wouldn’t get yourself too excited over our departures.

My old hometown...absolutely no sympathy for the club at all. The young guys released, yes but the club no. As has been well articulated...get it right up them!!

I have no sympathy for the clubs but i do have for some players who will now face a very uncertain future like alot of other people. These people are not paid the same 10k+ as the top players. Some get less than most on here. Although some would argue they deserve what they are paid as they just arent good enough.

We should be sending a raft of our lads out to Dunfermline on loan which would be great for them to see 1st team football every week it’s a win win for club like Dunfermline and us

We should be sending a raft of our lads out to Dunfermline on loan which would be great for them to see 1st team football every week it’s a win win for club like Dunfermline and us

You are aware that Dunfermline were the team issuing threats to other championship clubs to get them to vote for the end of the season?

Quick simply f.uck them.

You are aware that Dunfermline were the team issuing threats to other championship clubs to get them to vote for the end of the season?

Quick simply f.uck them.

You are aware we get fxcked over by most clubs yet we still fill there grounds with our fans on away days

You are aware we get fxcked over by most clubs yet we still fill there grounds with our fans on away days

One day, maybe one day people will realise you don’t fund your enemies.

Till then sadly we will still have dullards who can’t see by the “Ive been to every games since before you and I’ll spend my money as I like” brigade.

All leagues have now been called, we’ll be releasing some of our own shortly. Looks like non contact training could resume during ‘Phase 1’ next week and full training in ‘phase 2’. Decisions need to be made regarding closed doors games, UEFA will press ahead with their competitions I have no doubt so I think we might need to press ahead BCD.
We already have

I'm told a lot of lower-division clubs have a load of players on short contracts. So a heck of a lot could be released. Best of luck to them in finding new clubs.
My mates nephew has played for several teams below the Premier and only once has he ever gotten more than a one year deal and that was only for two. He has a job and like for many football is a virtual paid hobby with training facilities.
He's a decent centre mid but never going to be a top player.

17 away. I guess quite a few teams will follow suit, as they have no money for wages.

Wonder what calling the league helped here? Apart from handing the Scum the title.

Even if footballs starts in August and some teams can actually afford to play in front of empty stands, how many will have any players that play for them?

The rags are saying Queen Of The South have released 16 players, leaving just 3 players who are under contract on the books.

Back