Duplicate thread

Wazza

All are live on Sky.

Croatia v Russia 2pm - Croatia win they win Group and qualify, Draw/Away win Russia win Group. Both miles clear of third place so both at least are in playoffs whatever they do.

North Macedonia v Iceland 5pm - Home win and they are in the playoffs. If they fail to win you would expect Romania to take play off spot with a win in Liechtenstein.

Portugal v Serbia 745pm - Serbia have to win to make Qatar, if they don't Portugal are there. Play off already assured for both.

Spain v Sweden 745pm - Sweden win they qualify, if not Spain are there. Play off already assured for both.

Last edited:
Posted my thread at exact same
Time as you.

How have you got Macedonia are through if they win though?? Surely they’ll be in playoffs. Germany won group

Kiss of death here but watched Russia the other day and they were exceptional. Were 7's yesterday and Croatia heavy odds on. There isn't a big as gap as that between them.

Kiss of death here but watched Russia the other day and they were exceptional. Were 7's yesterday and Croatia heavy odds on. There isn't a big a gap as that between them.
I am quite surprised Croatia are so short myself.

Portugal seem highly capable of tripping themselves up if playing a team that is happy to stand off, if they’re in a real contest they seem to respond and showcase their abilities far more.

Given Serbia need the win it should be competitive and I fancy Portugal to win it.

Portugal seem highly capable of tripping themselves up if playing a team that is happy to stand off, if they’re in a real contest they seem to respond and showcase their abilities far more.

Given Serbia need the win it should be competitive and I fancy Portugal to win it.
Be getting stuck in the Serbs that is for sure, Pepe be out won't he now for Portugal.

Looks like the Russians are having a go for the win if it is right they are playing 4-3-3.

Back