Dyche to the unwashed?

Damsidebear

Are they just rhyming off every manager in the EPL and EFL until they get it right and can say told you so? Jeez what a strange breed indeed.

Glenn Quagmire

If Dyche isn’t exactly in the ascendency he’s not a EPL has been either. The filth are looking for the managerial equivalent of the crap you pick up in the middle aisles of Aldi.

CumbrianBear

What goes through peoples minds when they post rumours and speculation on a Rangers supporter's chat room about the tramp's manager which they've heard from tarrier acquaintances?
My thoughts also. Can just see it, some tramp has fed one of us some shite rumour knowing full well they’d come and start a thread on here. ‘Hey lads he actually fell for it and they’ve 20 odd pages discussing it!’

lwl

Not a chance. Dyche is an EPL manager who's stock is still rising at EPL level. The only manager with EPL experience they're getting is one who's going in the opposite direction.

Erskineger

What goes through peoples minds when they post rumours and speculation on a Rangers supporter's chat room about the tramp's manager which they've heard from tarrier acquaintances?[/QUOTE
Hes not an acquaintance,hes a tarrier bastard,but the company I work for does work for his company &he is well connected at the bigger,so only posting what he told me this morning.
WATP

Hehaw

They will not be willing to spend the compensation that would be involved in getting Dyche, we’re talking somewhere in the region of £6-8 mill just to buyout and compensate Burnley’s contract with Dyche.

It will be previous decent manager that’s not had a gig in a while or a manager that won’t break the bank to hire.

I’m thinking it will be either Moyes, Clarke or some foreign mid-high profile manager that’s not had a gig in a good while.

SuperGers07

They will not be willing to spend the compensation that would be involved in getting Dyche, we’re talking somewhere in the region of £6-8 mill just to buyout and compensate Burnley’s contract with Dyche.

It will be previous decent manager that’s not had a gig in a while or a manager that won’t break the bank to hire.

I’m thinking it will be either Moyes, Clarke or some foreign mid-high profile manager that’s not had a gig in a good while.
Lennon Moyes or another desperado like Pulis.

Nobody of note will work for them given their awful crimes

Danger Zone

The fact Moyes isn’t Scotland manager is very telling for me, he will be their new manager.
To be fair it could just tell you that he has a shred of common sense and a tiny bit of dignity and fancied hanging onto it.

Of course if he ends up at the chamber of secrets we’ll know that wasn’t the case.

Mexi

Dyche, Allegri, Benitez, Pulis, Moyes and Lennon

That's some coaching team they'll have next season

Gaz030191

Think Dyche is completely overrated tbh wouldnt surprise me if he did end up at the piggery maybe not this time tho, im starting to wonder if they aint really sure who they are going for though as even their own journos dont seem to have a clue. Can understand why their board would be worried though after the way Rangers won the old firm game, Gerrard will continue to improve and so will our team refs will help Celtic but cant do it all on their own.

I still dont get how someone wins you a treble and Lennon will and isnt given it even for say 1 season or a short contract. Seems harsh.
It feels oddly similar to when we appointed Caixhina. No clear favourite, nobody sure who'd come in, Murty covering in the meantime, Linked to Alex Neil, McInnes, Graham Potter, AVB at one point and then we got PC. And we all know how that ended.

Yankeeger

Heard from a tarrier who has a box at the dome of shame,he was at York races Tuesday/Wednesday with Sellick hospitality & Dyche was the word,not ITK only posting what I've heard.
WATP

Not one EPL manager will move up here especially to them

Boab4

I spoke to a guy in the shop while a was out for a loaf and he has a table in a restaurant and word in there is that Pep Guardiola is their next manager.

Big D

Both Benitez & Dyche are highly thought of and if either decide to leave the Premier League club they are currently managing successfully, why on earth would they consider for a second coming to Scotland when they would both have lucrative options elsewhere? Swapping visits to Old Trafford and The Emirates etc for Hamilton Accies and Ross County? Coming up on the off chance they make it through the CL qualifiers, so they can get royally pumped in the group stage like Brendan did? I just can't take these rumours seriously.

Texas ranger

I’m torn when it comes to Lennon. The absolute joy of having him in charge or the absolute joy when he’s told he’s not in charge. It has to be the former though if I let my sensible mind prevail.

Northampton Lodger

Dyche lives not far from me. He has always lived in Northampton and my daughter knows his daughter. I couldn’t see him heading up to Glasgow . At least at Burnley he can get home most days .

Oduwa

Official Ticketer
Heard from a tarrier who has a box at the dome of shame,he was at York races Tuesday/Wednesday with Sellick hospitality & Dyche was the word,not ITK only posting what I've heard.
WATP
Dyche is most certainly not the word.