Dyche to the unwashed?

They've got a new manager linked every single day. Some of these manager would be extremely foolish to consider taking a job with a team that potentially are going to be going through a bit of legal turmoil very soon.

Not sure why any sensible person would want to move to a club that is linked with covering up child abuse. They'd be borderline retarded to jump into it without checking that out.

Can we not link all these threads into one as "who gives fekk" speculate poet manager thread. Heard from a m8, heard from a poet, heard from my medium, heard from a good source, heard it in Tesco cafe, heard it on holiday, clutters a good forum
I would prefer a ‘Bheasts’ forum and keep the Bear Pit pure

Sean Dyche has done an excellent job with burnley. He is on the way up so won’t be joining Celtic. He’ll have his sights set at a top 10 club in england. Could be in with a shout of the Man United job if Solskjaer doesn’t hit the ground running next season.

Really building themselves up for a fall with these names bandied about, especially when the sources are “heard from a mate”, “got a text from a guy ..” etc.

I’d be surprised if it wasn’t Lennon.

Just put my CV in. Who wants to make the "bsoi to the unwashed?" Thread :))

I've probably got a higher chance than all these names being thrown about :))

Reactions: VGM
homeless-boy-sleeping-rough-in-street-ADFA6H.jpg
Brilliant. Only, in their case, it’s more filling, not less filling...allegedly.

Heard from a mentally challenged who has a box at the dome of shame,he was at York races Tuesday/Wednesday with Sellick hospitality & Dyche was the word,not ITK only posting what I've heard.
WATP

'
Heard it from a mentally challenged who
Heard it from another Dyche was on his way
They say you got a boy friend
You're up there every weekend
They're talkin' about you and it's bringin' me down

But I know the Erskine
And talk is cheap when the story is good
And the tales grow taller on down the line
So I'm telling you, cove
That I don't think it's true, cove
Or even if it is keep this in mind

You take it on the run cove
If that's the way you want it cove
Then I don't want you around
I don't believe it, not for a minute
You're under the gun so you take it on the run
Heard it from another you been messin' around
So I'm telling you, cove
That I don't think it's true, cove
We all hope its Lennon

:D:D:D

These names are all mental. Dyche is slightly less mental than Rafa or Jose but mental none the less. There is no way he is giving up an EPL team for Scotland.

I’m sure it will be Moyes, he has EPL experience, albeit is now seen as a bit of a busted flush. He is a former Shettleston player, and is ugly as hell, so he ticks all the boxes!

The sooner these fuckers get a manager the better

Every other thread on here is them linked with someone

Absolutely not. I hope they take another 4 weeks to decide!

I'll happily put up with thread spouting their delusions on here, if it gives them more time in turmoil and less time to settle with their new staff or find the players they want.

I hope it rolls on right through til August!

They must be growing their own mushrooms, normally you cannae get them until late September/early October.

Not true. He's continually overlooked for jobs bigger than Burnley, most recent one being Everton. He's probably taken Burnley as far as he can, infact keeping them in the Premiership is probably about their level. Whether he see celtic as a step up is another thing.
How do you know he hasn't been asked about vacancies that occur in the top league?

Why would any high profile manager/manager with a reputation want that job?

They are at the centre of sexual/child abuse thats gone on for decades and has been covered up. No one in their right mind should be touching those scumbags.

Think Dyche is completely overrated tbh wouldnt surprise me if he did end up at the piggery maybe not this time tho, im starting to wonder if they aint really sure who they are going for though as even their own journos dont seem to have a clue. Can understand why their board would be worried though after the way Rangers won the old firm game, Gerrard will continue to improve and so will our team refs will help Celtic but cant do it all on their own.

I still dont get how someone wins you a treble and Lennon will and isnt given it even for say 1 season or a short contract. Seems harsh.

Dyche is another dinosaur. But his style is similar to that used by O'Neil everywhere. Giant central defenders, giant strikers, runners and workers everywhere else. Against Aberdeen in the Europa League they were very lucky to go through. But did not advance any further in that competition when they met a little bit of skill.

What goes through peoples minds when they post rumours and speculation on a Rangers supporter's chat room about the tramp's manager which they've heard from mentally challenged acquaintances?

Makes absolutely no sense for Dyche.

He's got a decent Premier League job as stands, Rodgers came to Scotland won 2x trebles and had them on course for another and the job he left for was Leicester which is a similar level to that of which Dyche has at the moment.

So what gain is there for the man to make the switch? None.

I’m swaying back to sepia gnashers. Another pro Lennon puff piece, this time in this mornings Times. This tells me the media are being instructed to, ahem, soften the passage.

Hearing a lot about Moyes , anyone else back this up before I give skybet a score.

Are they just rhyming off every manager in the EPL and EFL until they get it right and can say told you so? Jeez what a strange breed indeed.

If Dyche isn’t exactly in the ascendency he’s not a EPL has been either. The filth are looking for the managerial equivalent of the crap you pick up in the middle aisles of Aldi.

What goes through peoples minds when they post rumours and speculation on a Rangers supporter's chat room about the tramp's manager which they've heard from mentally challenged acquaintances?

My thoughts also. Can just see it, some tramp has fed one of us some shite rumour knowing full well they’d come and start a thread on here. ‘Hey lads he actually fell for it and they’ve 20 odd pages discussing it!’

Not a chance. Dyche is an EPL manager who's stock is still rising at EPL level. The only manager with EPL experience they're getting is one who's going in the opposite direction.

What goes through peoples minds when they post rumours and speculation on a Rangers supporter's chat room about the tramp's manager which they've heard from mentally challenged acquaintances?[/QUOTE
Hes not an acquaintance,hes a mentally challenged bastard,but the company I work for does work for his company &he is well connected at the bigger,so only posting what he told me this morning.
WATP

They will not be willing to spend the compensation that would be involved in getting Dyche, we’re talking somewhere in the region of £6-8 mill just to buyout and compensate Burnley’s contract with Dyche.

It will be previous decent manager that’s not had a gig in a while or a manager that won’t break the bank to hire.

I’m thinking it will be either Moyes, Clarke or some foreign mid-high profile manager that’s not had a gig in a good while.

They will not be willing to spend the compensation that would be involved in getting Dyche, we’re talking somewhere in the region of £6-8 mill just to buyout and compensate Burnley’s contract with Dyche.

It will be previous decent manager that’s not had a gig in a while or a manager that won’t break the bank to hire.

I’m thinking it will be either Moyes, Clarke or some foreign mid-high profile manager that’s not had a gig in a good while.

Lennon Moyes or another desperado like Pulis.

Nobody of note will work for them given their awful crimes

The fact Moyes isn’t Scotland manager is very telling for me, he will be their new manager.

To be fair it could just tell you that he has a shred of common sense and a tiny bit of dignity and fancied hanging onto it.

Of course if he ends up at the chamber of secrets we’ll know that wasn’t the case.

Dyche, Allegri, Benitez, Pulis, Moyes and Lennon

That's some coaching team they'll have next season

Think Dyche is completely overrated tbh wouldnt surprise me if he did end up at the piggery maybe not this time tho, im starting to wonder if they aint really sure who they are going for though as even their own journos dont seem to have a clue. Can understand why their board would be worried though after the way Rangers won the old firm game, Gerrard will continue to improve and so will our team refs will help Celtic but cant do it all on their own.

I still dont get how someone wins you a treble and Lennon will and isnt given it even for say 1 season or a short contract. Seems harsh.

It feels oddly similar to when we appointed Caixhina. No clear favourite, nobody sure who'd come in, Murty covering in the meantime, Linked to Alex Neil, McInnes, Graham Potter, AVB at one point and then we got PC. And we all know how that ended.

Back