Dyche to the unwashed?

Heard from a mentally challenged who has a box at the dome of shame,he was at York races Tuesday/Wednesday with Sellick hospitality & Dyche was the word,not ITK only posting what I've heard.
WATP

Not one EPL manager will move up here especially to them

I spoke to a guy in the shop while a was out for a loaf and he has a table in a restaurant and word in there is that Pep Guardiola is their next manager.

I spoke to a guy in the shop while a was out for a loaf and he has a table in a restaurant and word in there is that Pep Guardiola is their next manager.
It will be Pep next :)

More likely Moyes or someone else washed up , Who’s going to want to be the focal point of Paedo FC .
rRmqcdt.jpg

Both Benitez & Dyche are highly thought of and if either decide to leave the Premier League club they are currently managing successfully, why on earth would they consider for a second coming to Scotland when they would both have lucrative options elsewhere? Swapping visits to Old Trafford and The Emirates etc for Hamilton Accies and Ross County? Coming up on the off chance they make it through the CL qualifiers, so they can get royally pumped in the group stage like Brendan did? I just can't take these rumours seriously.

I’m torn when it comes to Lennon. The absolute joy of having him in charge or the absolute joy when he’s told he’s not in charge. It has to be the former though if I let my sensible mind prevail.

Dyche lives not far from me. He has always lived in Northampton and my daughter knows his daughter. I couldn’t see him heading up to Glasgow . At least at Burnley he can get home most days .

Heard from a mentally challenged who has a box at the dome of shame,he was at York races Tuesday/Wednesday with Sellick hospitality & Dyche was the word,not ITK only posting what I've heard.
WATP
Dyche is most certainly not the word.

Unless any of these rumour mongers are in close contact with desmond or lawwell, they have as much idea who the manager will be as Mystic Meg.

Allegri is leaving Juve when will someone have a mentally challenged pal that has been told its going to be him?

Allegri is leaving Juve when will someone have a mentally challenged pal that has been told its going to be him?

Why would any high profile manager/manager with a reputation want that job?

They are at the centre of sexual/child abuse thats gone on for decades and has been covered up. No one in their right mind should be touching those scumbags.

Absolutely.

Come to Celtic.
We’ll pay you £2m a year and give you a budget of £30m to spend on players.

Oh yeah, we should probably point out that we may have to shell out tens of millions in compensation claims for historical sexual abuse so there’s a chance we could go bankrupt, but other than that, it’s a grand old club, so it is.

Unpopular but hope it’s not Moyes, I think he would get much more out that group than most. Plus the hammer throwing style of the league will suit him, at his best his Everton team just outfought and outworked other teams, the current SPL will suit him

It will be somebody out of work, cheaper option.
So its moyes or lennon.
Moyes is rank but he thinks he is good, he would look at it as a stepping stone to get back to the premiership

They’ll have to find someone gullible enough to take it on with what is coming their way.
That rules out all but the desperate for a job.

Let them bring out a new big name every day we all know What's going on in the knewdome it's in turmoil it's to sell season tickets . It will end up some manager in the championship who's had not a not bad season . Just hope it's that ginger prick though

There forums are reporting that Rafa has been confirmed, budget agreed and announced Monday. Brain dead so they are.

He’s having ongoing talks with Newcastle at this very moment - so it simply cannot be the case.

Now it’s possible they may approach him with proposed terms but nothing will happen unless Newcastle talks break down.

He’s having ongoing talks with Newcastle at this very moment - so it simply cannot be the case.

Now it’s possible they may approach him with proposed terms but nothing will happen unless Newcastle talks break down.

Precisely. Yet their fans are lapping it up. Last week it’s José, this week it’s been Dyche, Rafa and Howe.

Not impossible to get a big name if he's out of a job but no manager currently employed in the Premier league or top end of the championship is giving that up to manage in Scotland these days.

'
Heard it from a mentally challenged who
Heard it from another Dyche was on his way
They say you got a boy friend
You're up there every weekend
They're talkin' about you and it's bringin' me down

But I know the Erskine
And talk is cheap when the story is good
And the tales grow taller on down the line
So I'm telling you, cove
That I don't think it's true, cove
Or even if it is keep this in mind

You take it on the run cove
If that's the way you want it cove
Then I don't want you around
I don't believe it, not for a minute
You're under the gun so you take it on the run
Heard it from another you been messin' around
So I'm telling you, cove
That I don't think it's true, cove
We all hope its Lennon

:D:D:D
Step away from the glue!

Moyes will be there on Saturday as an official guest of St. Patricks. New manager is to be announced Monday morning and I just wonder if indeed it will be him. Please let it be.

Last edited:
Back