Dyche to the unwashed?

Their appointment will be a cheap option. I'm going for Malky Mackay. Having sampled the big time as Scotland caretaker his appetite will have been whetted for another 'challenge'. He wont be able to stomach stepping aside for Clarke.

Org post is for someone that needs to buy some success to more lucrative jobs done South. No one in their right mind would a very well paid job in the EPL to come to this footballing backwater.

AVB is an interesting one ... once a promising coach who has been poor at Spurs and Zenit ... he was on MENTAL money in China but left to be a Rally driver.

Moyes seems to be the one doing the rounds - not sure how true it is but most of the Celtic fans i know are less than keen on him or Lennon.

Dyche is a good manager but i cant see any employed manager leaving the EPL to go to Celtic (or us for that matter)

told by who?

A bit of a long one mate I’m not ITK and hate them as much as any other bear but the person who told me spent hrs in mixed company trying to justify why lennon is the ideal candidate. The same person a few weeks ago wouldn’t have wanted him near it.

Any way it’s a member of my family who went to St Al’s and has friends on their board.

I wouldn’t put my money on it (or yours lol) its just what he was told. Don’t shoot the messenger.
I would whole heartedly love him to be the next manager.
55 is coming!

Last edited:
'
Heard it from a mentally challenged who
Heard it from another Dyche was on his way
They say you got a boy friend
You're up there every weekend
They're talkin' about you and it's bringin' me down

But I know the Erskine
And talk is cheap when the story is good
And the tales grow taller on down the line
So I'm telling you, cove
That I don't think it's true, cove
Or even if it is keep this in mind

You take it on the run cove
If that's the way you want it cove
Then I don't want you around
I don't believe it, not for a minute
You're under the gun so you take it on the run
Heard it from another you been messin' around
So I'm telling you, cove
That I don't think it's true, cove
We all hope its Lennon

:D:D:D
Jesus fucking Christ.... Please tell me you read your poems at funerals/party's ect :D

A bit of a long one mate I’m not ITK and hate them as much as any other bear but the person who told me spent hrs in mixed company trying to justify why lennon is the ideal candidate. The same person a few weeks ago wouldn’t have wanted him near it.

Any way it’s a member of my family who went to St Al’s and has friends on their board.

I wouldn’t put my money on it (or yours lol) its just what he was told. Don’t shoot the messenger lol.
I would whole heartedly love him to be the next manager.
55 is coming!
Sorry bud. I cant see your previous thread. Who were told it was?

Dyche is on £80k a week, £4m+ a year plus good bonuses for staying up.
Tramp in work was claiming to be ITK saying it was Benitez, I work in Lancashire and the yahoos here as as mental as they are up there. He's a moonhowler.

Dyche decides to leave a legacy he’s been building successfully, with more money than you could shake a stick at, in one of the worlds top leagues to join that embarrassment of a club. I’ll decide to disagree with that rumour.

Dyche is on £80k a week, £4m+ a year plus good bonuses for staying up.
Tramp in work was claiming to be ITK saying it was Benitez, I work in Lancashire and the yahoos here as as mental as they are up there. He's a moonhowler.
70k a week sorry to split hairs mate lol

Why the fűck has a thread titled "
Dyche to the unwashed" sitting at over 270 responses.

Yes I realise this is one more (my first anf last) to anyone pointing that out just fűck off.

Why the fűck has a thread titled "
Dyche to the unwashed" sitting at over 270 responses.

Yes I realise this is one more (my first anf last) to anyone pointing that out just fűck off.

Because many bears have an interest in our closest rivals' managerial appointment, as the wrong appointment on their part could afford us the best opportunity we have had in years to break their stranglehold on the league.

don't understand what is so controversial about discussing it. if they make an astute appointment, it disadvantages us. if they appoint a fucking diddy like moyes then its game on.

get a grip.

The thread on Kerrydale is speculating that John Collins could be brought in as DoF.

Imagine Mark Allen vs John Collins when it comes to player recruitment. We'd slaughter them next year.

The thread on Kerrydale is speculating that John Collins could be brought in as DoF.

Imagine Mark Allen vs John Collins when it comes to player recruitment. We'd slaughter them next year.
They also think Benitez is happy to go in under a director of football, even though Benitez is on record as saying his contractual sticking point at Newcastle is not having enough autonomy over player acquisitions, and previously had a fall out with the DoF at Valencia. That's before you get on to consider the sparring he had with a director at Inter who was getting too involved in player affairs, and the hierarchy at Real Madrid which saw his time end badly as he had disputes with those in more senior roles.

Not a fucking chance Benitez goes in to work with a director of football at the scum, least of all a fucking prat like Collins.

They also think Benitez is happy to go in under a director of football, even though Benitez is on record as saying his contractual sticking point at Newcastle is not having enough autonomy over player acquisitions, and previously had a fall out with the DoF at Valencia. That's before you get on to consider the sparring he had with a director at Inter who was getting too involved in player affairs, and the hierarchy at Real Madrid which saw his time end badly as he had disputes with those in more senior roles.

Not a fucking chance Benitez goes in to work with a director of football at the scum, least of all a fucking prat like Collins.
Imagine the passing, the movement, the tempo of that side though.

Yes im interested who gets the job at the knewdome hope its TLB.
More interested in whats happening with us because if we do our work right it wont matter even if they get pep they are in such a mess i honestly think they could have trouble finishing second.
Most of there squad want out of it .there wage bill is out of control and the spectre of the kids is looming they are in freefall

Their appointment will be a cheap option. I'm going for Malky Mackay. Having sampled the big time as Scotland caretaker his appetite will have been whetted for another 'challenge'. He wont be able to stomach stepping aside for Clarke.
He would be a perfect fit for that team they like to have racists on their books.Allegedly :rolleyes:

More on Lennon at the WBA game last week.

There was a player from WBA available on a bosman up at the celtic game on sunday.
Hopefully another indication that lennon is getting it

So basically no one knows anything and it’s a bunch of guesses.

Pardew and Moyes have both been at the Big Jock Knew Camp so I’m thinking they’re involved.

Only conceivable way that TLB gets it is if they bring in someone above him. That could indeed be Moyes.

By all accounts Moyes implemented a good structure at Everton, and some of the ideas he tried to bring in to United were well regarded within the club, particularly in relation to their player scouting. However, as a manager he was obviously way out of his depth, but he could have enough sway in a meeting with the scum board to convince them that he would be best appointed in a DoF role.

easy way for him to sleaze his way back into management as TLB will be gone by the new year and Moyes would be appointed in his place.

not too far a punt for all of the above to happen IMO.

Peter Martin on talk sport this morning seems to think Lennon beats Hearts and he will get the job.
Unfortunately Saturday will be an embarrassing cringe fest.
After the dust settles every cloud has a silver lining if Lennon gets the job.

Because many bears have an interest in our closest rivals' managerial appointment, as the wrong appointment on their part could afford us the best opportunity we have had in years to break their stranglehold on the league.

don't understand what is so controversial about discussing it. if they make an astute appointment, it disadvantages us. if they appoint a fucking diddy like moyes then its game on.

get a grip.

Bang on. We need to watch them closely as to how they will combat their decline. They appoint another Mowbray and we’re laughing, they appoint another Rodgers and it’s panic stations.

Only conceivable way that TLB gets it is if they bring in someone above him. That could indeed be Moyes.

By all accounts Moyes implemented a good structure at Everton, and some of the ideas he tried to bring in to United were well regarded within the club, particularly in relation to their player scouting. However, as a manager he was obviously way out of his depth, but he could have enough sway in a meeting with the scum board to convince them that he would be best appointed in a DoF role.

easy way for him to sleaze his way back into management as TLB will be gone by the new year and Moyes would be appointed in his place.

not too far a punt for all of the above to happen IMO.

Definitely a model I could see the mhanks wanting to employ. I would be delighted because I simply cannot see TLB working effectively under someone like Moyes. He is as toxic as they come.

It would end up like Cathro at Hearts. Shambles of a start, boot TLB into touch and Moyes would end up having to step in to be manager.

Bang on. We need to watch them closely as to how they will combat their decline. They appoint another Mowbray and we’re laughing, they appoint another Rodgers and it’s panic stations.

The good thing is that there are not many Rodgers types available. This notion that Benitez is an option is far fetched, but is it totally inconceivable? to my mind it is not, and it depends on what they are willing to spend. I hear this "Rafa could go to any top club" chat being thrown around, but the reality is there are very few "top clubs" looking for a manger. Roma is literally the only team I can think of where he would be considered. Not a chance Barcelona or Juventus are going to touch him with a bargepole, the cunt was so in demand that he was happy to spend a season in the fucking championship with Newcastle. On that basis why would he not consider an offer from the scum if they promised him ( a ) the money, and ( b ) a crack at Europe on an annual basis where the expectation is to finish third in the group then have a Europa League run to sustain revenues that would cover his exorbitant wages and player recruitment.

The longer the Rafa saga at Newcastle drags on, the more nervous I get about him being a genuine candidate.

Cannot for the life of me see TLB being given it. I wouldn't really be all that bothered if Dyche got it, he has a team of carthorses playing rugby and surviving in the premier league with absolutely little to no expectation hanging over him. Martinez isn't going to go to them with the Euros next year, AVB would be a fucking glorious clusterfuck, and beyond that the options are absolute fantasy.

They're fishing in a very small pond and I am just hopeful that they dont go fucking nuclear and break the bank to appoint someone of quality. Fingers crossed Moyes is in the mix, i think he is genuinely the worst option available after TLB.

Cunts.

Bwahahahaha.

I usually find the nicknames used on here tiresome (Lego, Thumb, Scumdee HIVS etc), but when a poster once referred to Collins as 'Spongebrains Squarehead', I very nearly had Kenco dripping from my nostrils :))

It does seem that the talk of Lennon getting it is gradually being phased out.

I’d be surprised if he does get it now. But life is full of surprises.

Back