Dylan Mcgooch

sprally

Official Ticketer
Nice pronunciation of oor Dylan on BBC1.
I see his career hasn’t really rocketed.

Agree but if memory serves he wanted to go to the scum and that was that. Doubt he would have stayed either for the "journey" and probably would have jumped with Ness and McCabe.
Yes he did but I was answering the op who reading his post didn’t rate him

Spoke very highly of Rangers and the way we treated him when he was with us.

Certainly not one of the bitter ones.
Was just about to say this. Said on the open goal podcast that he couldn’t say a bad word about the way rangers treated him when it came out he signed for them. Pretty much said that it was his family that made him move to rangers because of his brother falling out with willie mcstay.

For a Celtic fan, he actually spoke very highly of us and how we treated him even although it was off. I don’t actually have any issues with young players who have yet to break through, move to the club they supported if the opportunity arises.

Walter rated him when he was in our youth set up and tried very hard to persuade him not to leave Ibrox.

He was fantastic young player within the ranks with us.

Failed to fill his potential like many.

Good luc, nah too far.

Agree but if memory serves he wanted to go to the scum and that was that. Doubt he would have stayed either for the "journey" and probably would have jumped with Ness and McCabe.

He talks about it openly on Open Goal. Basically grew up a Celtic fan and Rangers didn't really do much to keep him. Always thought he was a decent player in that Hibs side.

His mrs is unbelievable btw.

I remember watching a game at Broadwood and Sinclair was the Head of Youth .
He wax in the stand and more or less coached the team from the stand snd the only name he kept shouting was Dylan this Dylan that .’
I did wonder why we had coaches in the dug out with this cnt shouting from the stand .
The point was was that McGeuogh was the guy that was getting pushed more than any other player .

Sure he bounced between us and then through most of the youth levels until eventually we got 100k for him

For a Celtic fan, he actually spoke very highly of us and how we treated him even although it was off. I don’t actually have any issues with young players who have yet to break through, move to the club they supported if the opportunity arises.
That’s why we should be careful of who we are developing at the academy. Too many are blatantly using rangers to develop their children then will be off at the first opportunity.

Nigh on impossible to have an adult conversation on here when the topic is anything to do with that lot. Too many use it as an opportunity to show us all how staunch they are.

Back