Early examples of Dembele Dollars?

I’ve read the following in the papers:

Brian McLaughlin was the new Jinky Johnston
Simon Donnelly is the new Dalglish and my personal favourite, Efe Ambrose is the new Yaya Toure.

It used to annoy me, I find it hilarious now.

The Polish FA president has apparently said that all the Polish clubs undervalue their players and Celtic have signed a player as good as 90 million Lautaro Martinez.

Milan Misun the new Maldini signed from under the noses of AC Milan and Juventus, never played a game

also Josh Thompson the new Beckenbauer

Still did well getting nearly £10m for him but would be interesting to see what actually went into Celtic's bank account

The Polish FA president has apparently said that all the Polish clubs undervalue their players and Celtic have signed a player as good as 90 million Lautaro Martinez.

Aye right!
Them: we'll gie you £90 million
Polish club: naw its orite just gie us £2mil. That'll dae

Bullshit

What about the new b
I’ve read the following in the papers:

Brian McLaughlin was the new Jinky Johnston
Simon Donnelly is the new Dalglish and my personal favourite, Efe Ambrose is the new Yaya Toure.

It used to annoy me, I find it hilarious now.

Badgio. Fulton

lol

Marc Crosas. Remember he apparently turned down Barca cause they wanted to play him out of position :D

What about the Nigerian lad they signed a few year back. The Nigerian Messi, I don't think he actually got a game. Went to Killie, couldn't get a game there either.

Back