Early finish Loyal

Finishing early so will be home in plenty of time.

Problem I have is I'm supposed to be taking my daughter and her pals to their dancing class tonight, which starts at 6.45pm...

Came in at 7, leaving at three, home by 4:30

Will get home to 5 minutes of "Funny you can get home early when it's for Rangers" shite from Mrs

Followed by me ignoring her til full time

Then out for wedding anniversary meal :)

working from home from 3. Got a big day in work tomorrow, so it’s all about maximum pintage and home for 9 max. Hopefully celebrating a solid victory

Conveniently had a meeting this morning at one of our other offices.
Think I will “work from home” rest of the day.

Only noticed it was a 5pm kick off earlier today, thought it was the usual 5.55, so quick visit to my boss to point out I worked late last night and was going to use the time to leave early. He had a bit of a joke with me about saying no, I reminded him why the companies corporate colour is royal blue and he relented. Should be home for kick off now.

Work for myself so early finish!

What time did we KO in UFA? Is this earlier? Earliest KO I can remember before that was Parma away.

Work for myself so early finish!

What time did we KO in UFA? Is this earlier? Earliest KO I can remember before that was Parma away.

I remember Parma being about 3pm or something? Leverkusen away was very early too I think

The bosses are away down to Motherwell tonight, hoping they leave early so I can sneak out at 4:45.

If not it will be 10 minute late loyal

Always remember how heaving the pub was for the Ufa 3pm kick off! Building sites and offices must have been deserted

Worked through lunch so out the door at 4, drive home, so in front of the TV cheering on the Famous with a lovely beer in hand by kick off, all being well!!

I'm picking my daughter up early from Nursery today because she has the doctors so need to leave work at 4.

Needless to say she doesn't have doctors and my mum is getting her for me.
XFsC4xh.gif

Work for myself, so will knock off around 4.30 so I can get up the road in time for the game.

Didn't start till 1 so it's either record it and ignore score till I finish at 9 or just watch it on my phone

Going to leave at half 3, take the laptop home and finish up for when the game starts. I’ll be looking after our 3 and 2 year old during the game though cause my wife will be off to work.

They do both love a bit of the Rangers though even if they don’t have a clue what’s going on.

Finished at lunchtime, home to dump the car and now on the train in town to watch the game, probably Oswalds or Auctioneers.

Rearranged several meetings to the annoyance of many. Will be leaving at 1600 and be in front of the telly by 4.30 with a few refreshments.

4.30pm finish, will race home and will hopefully be in the door just in time for the whistle.

Working til 5, will try to watch the first half in the car on the way home (I won't be driving), then get the second half in the house.

Had a Celtc supporting client in earlier and wished us all the best. I just smiled and said thank you, probably would have been sacked if I had said what I wanted to :))

Came in at 7, leaving at three, home by 4:30

Will get home to 5 minutes of "Funny you can get home early when it's for Rangers" shite from Mrs

Followed by me ignoring her til full time

Then out for wedding anniversary meal :)
Take yer mrs to the louden mate, two birds one stone etc :D

This is 1 of the best threads in a long time.
All-ready looking forward to hearing how folk will upgrade their excuses from hours off, to days off for Gdańsk.

Back