Early finish Loyal

I had an early finish only to be stuck on a train outside Troon due to a points failure and waiting for the engineers coming from Dalrymple. Wtf

start nightshift at 6.30.:( thought game was on thursday and couldn't get the night off. Will see first half in house,talksport2 on radio for second half.

Finishing at 4 too as have a half hour drive home. Boss can get tae %^*& if he thinks im missing any of it :cool: sheep shagging lady's front bottom would expect me to work till half past. No chance.

Everyone get themselves an early finish from work today to catch kick off?

I'm working through my lunch to finish at 4

Early leave granted by the chief, grab a kebab on the way home as wife is out, first beer will be within the hour, Mon the Gers

Going to leave at half 3, take the laptop home and finish up for when the game starts. I’ll be looking after our 3 and 2 year old during the game though cause my wife will be off to work.

They do both love a bit of the Rangers though even if they don’t have a clue what’s going on.

For the love of Dad & the Gers, next generation of bears right there :)

Got to start at half 9 and finished at 4. The ironic thing is I got more done in those hours than i normally would have on a regular shift.

Back