Eastenders

Hank

I love Fish Sticks in my mouth
No, not that lot, the BBC program. What a lot of shite it is. Do people watch that? It's on in the background after we had been watching the One Show. Awful acting and bonkers storylines.

That must have been a shooting, an explosion, a fire and a car crash all in 30 minutes!

People watch The One Show?

Really watch it? Sit down to watch it? Record it for watching later? Nah I'm not having that.

You're at it.

Wait a minute, you admit to watching the One show and are slagging EastEnders?

That's like Morton fans laughing at St Mirren for being shite

People watch The One Show?

Really watch it? Sit down to watch it? Record it for watching later? Nah I'm not having that.

You're at it.

When I say watched, I mean it was on in the background while I was letting my dinner go down while I was on here. It's no Come Dine with Me.

No, not that lot, the BBC program. What a lot of shite it is. Do people watch that? It's on in the background after we had been watching the One Show. Awful acting and bonkers storylines.
So you watch it and pay attention as you know the story lines.
There is help out there for you.

So you watch it and pay attention as you know the story lines.
There is help out there for you.

I actually couldn't believe how bad it was, and then there was the ambulance crash at the end to top it all off. Oh and one was pregnant and another had a brain tumour. :D

:):):)
I actually couldn't believe how bad it was, and he. There was the ambulance crash at the end to top it all off. Oh and one was pregnant and another had a brain tumour. :D
Next you will be telling me there is a programme on about bairns building lego :)

I watched it there as the mrs was watching it. I noticed an explosion, shooting, fires, brain tumour and cervical cancer all in 30 mins ffs :D

Funny as fook on here when your at home she who must be obeyed wants to watch neighbours or eastenders or corry street you allow here that, but you are allowed to watch the football.

Between this and the shyte that is hollyoaks is what I have to come home from work to. :mad:

I'm watching it right now. Edgy stuff. Gas line blew up. Stevens tried to kill Jane in a fire and inadvertently hurt Abbey. The old guy shot Johnny. Linda's got cancer and she's leaving Mick. All in one episode.

I can honestly say I have never ever watched one single episode. I don't feel I've missed anything as I've heard from others it's depressing shite.

I watched it there as the mrs was watching it. I noticed an explosion, shooting, fires, brain tumour and cervical cancer all in 30 mins ffs :D
Bet your glad it wasn't on for a hour as no doubt the river Thames flood gates would have jammed and allowed London to turn into Venice

I can honestly say I have never ever watched one single episode. I don't feel I've missed anything as I've heard from others it's depressing shite.
I can't say I have never watched it but not for 20 years, luckily my Mrs hates soaps and never ever has them on

I'm watching it right now. Edgy stuff. Gas line blew up. Stevens tried to kill Jane in a fire and inadvertently hurt Abbey. The old guy shot Johnny. Linda's got cancer and she's leaving Mick. All in one episode.
Fook living in that street

Bet your glad it wasn't on for a hour as no doubt the river Thames flood gates would have jammed and allowed London to turn into Venice

There would have been disease and a right wing terrorist attack on the disabled LGBT youth club as well.

The biggest load of shyte on the box and the most unbelievably inaccurate portrayal of life in London's East End imaginable.

There would have been disease and a right wing terrorist attack on the disabled LGBT youth club as well.
You missed the lions escaping from the zoo and walking through the street market saying it's very quiet here today

The old guy wielding the gun the other night was some of the most cringeworthy acting I've ever seen on TV

Back