Easter Monday football

A good few home wins catch the eye.

Villa
Blackburn
Charlton
Bury
Forest Green
Mk Dons

Bristol City and Norwich look the best of the aways today but I'll try and keep it simple with the six homes - all odds on.

Last edited:
Gone for it today
Sheff U
Norwich
Leeds
Sunderland
Lincoln
Win and btts £5 pays £3690

Another draw for Norwich. They've to play Blackburn and a final day away to Aston Villa. It's not done and dusted quite yet.

What a win for Derby! Into the play-off spots.

Fair shout for a Leeds penalty there, albeit not helped by a spot of embellishment in the dive. Entertaining opening to the game.

Was keeping an eye on league Two as my home team had the chance and then did win the league today. Was nice to see Bury jump up to 2nd as well with Rossiter being there.
I can bet the city is bouncing right now, but I've got family event in a moment.

It’s not just missing out on the automatic promotion.

Leeds have no form at all going into the playoffs

I’ve missed the last couple of games, do they look tired and jaded? Always a problem for Bielsa’s teams

It’s not just missing out on the automatic promotion.

Leeds have no form at all going into the playoffs

I’ve missed the last couple of games, do they look tired and jaded? Always a problem for Bielsa’s teams

To be honest the Wigan game was a bit of a freak result but tonight was extremely poor. Its not great having to chase the game.

I'm working on a theory that it might be wise to rest some bodies for the last 2 games (A good chance automatic is out of the question before they play again) to freshen the side up for the play offs.

On their day they can play anyone off the park at Elland Road although the momentum is with Aston Villa just now. (They play each other on Sunday as well)

Back