Eccied fan at Ibrox

Googlybear

Official Ticketer
Has anybody got a video or a link to the video of that bird in the away end a few years ago ?

Sure it was a team from the highlands and she was grooving about out her dish.

Cheers

No video, just the photo.

Screen-Shot-2014-07-06-at-093240.png

I remember when we played Motherwell in the last game of the season at Ibrox back in 2010 where we had already won the league, think the score was 3-3.
Anyhow, I was sat in the Sandy Jardine Rear and there was a young lad sat next to me probably about 21 or so and he was absolutely hammered and I’m sure he was on something. He was going mental throughout out the game, up and down out his seat constantly. After the game finished and the players came back on the pitch he was up dancing like %^*& rave style giving it big licks. I was fucking mortified:oops:

I remember when we played Motherwell in the last game of the season at Ibrox back in 2010 where we had already won the league, think the score was 3-3.
Anyhow, I was sat in the Sandy Jardine Rear and there was a young lad sat next to me probably about 21 or so and he was absolutely hammered and I’m sure he was on something. He was going mental throughout out the game, up and down out his seat constantly. After the game finished and the players came back on the pitch he was up dancing like %^*& rave style giving it big licks. I was fucking mortified:oops:
Motherwell 3v0 few weeks ago we were row C behind the goal boy in front of us was wasted doing a tequila dance one of the funniest things I’ve seen at the football .

My m8 done it when we were younger. Wasn't a good day for me lol. His eyes were rolling about his head.

Fair enough. Hope she's well now then.
I had to store her number in my work phone as "don't answer" she would call me just to tell me that I just drove past her etc she's told me that she was going to the RAF careers office to se about joining, I thought she was talking about a civilian role but she wanted to join as a pilot. I remember politely trying to tell her that's a difficult job and not really one that just anyone can do

Back