World Cup 2022 Ecuador v Senegal, Netherlands v Qatar, Iran v USA, Wales v England - Tuesday 29th

I do not gamble
But
heard the guy from william hill on talksport today. All 4 games today must have at least 2 goals in them. 15/1
Put a tenner on, half way there to winning it!!!

Glad to Senegal qualify, their fans are entertaining, great to watch. However, those guys whiting up for their dance routines, WTF.. If any of the british fans were to black up, they'd be fkn banged up!!

Last edited:
Don’t think Wales have any chance tonight, their big two are past it, hope I’m wrong.

One thing I love that Welsh .song, sorry don’t know the name, by the old fella featured on TV just now.

Maybe one of our wordsmiths could put some words to it.

Stirring.

Don’t think Wales have any chance tonight, their big two are past it, hope I’m wrong.

One thing I love that Welsh .song, sorry don’t know the name, by the old fella featured on TV just now.

Maybe one of our wordsmiths could put some words to it.

Stirring.
Aye let them take their song and their mad language with it

The banter is absolutely flying in the BBC Studio so far.

We're one poor taste jibe away from Ashley Williams offering Shearer a square go.
I was thinking that Williams was probably in another room supporting England in that video they were showing to be fair.

• Haha
Reactions: SDF
I do not gamble
But
heard the guy from william hill on talksport today. All 4 games today must have at least 2 goals in them. 15/1
Put a tenner on, half way there to winning it!!!
Lost the bet. On the hill app they changed it to over 2 goals.
Never gambling again. Robbing bastards :D

Why are the Welsh so passionate about a country that has contributed nothing to the World apart from Tom Jones?

Back