Ed Woodward: Man Utd Executive Vice Chairman House Targeted by Fans

The have spent as almost £700m in the past 5 years.

Second biggest net spenders just behind Man City.

The appointment of their latest wee manager was mental though.

The only reason I don't fully support it is there could've been kids in the house.

He's an arsehole though, put his face to the front of the Glaziers neglect for his own personal gain.

So out of his depth it's unreal.

Once a club turns on itself its not good.

Remember City fans turning on the owner to try and get Franny Lee in. A couple of years later they were in the third tier.

Reactions: TQ3
I support this type of stuff tbh.

Do you really think Mike Ashley would have such a grip on us as a club if us fans adopted this tactic?

Imagine Mike Ashley trying it if we had a support with the mentality of say Partizan Belgrade. He’d be on the first flight out the country.

These crooks should be treated with the contempt they deserve.
Considering he stays down south i don’t think he’d give a %^*& unless we’d have folk travelling down to do it which we wouldn’t. Frustrations are one thing but they’ll have innocent family in the house

Do you really think Mike Ashley would have such a grip on us as a club if us fans adopted this tactic?

Imagine Mike Ashley trying it if we had a support with the mentality of say Partizan Belgrade. He’d be on the first flight out the country.

If Ashley has done this back in the 90s (or before) then there would have been a different approach from the fans I would imagine

Ashley is a cvnt of a human, Woodward is just awful at his job

Various views on this from the posters above.

Regardless off your views on this surely you cant accept firing flares at someone house is acceptable?
If I was him I’d do a Jose and get a multi million settlement & get out. He seems the guy taking the flak for the Glazers

Considering he stays down south i don’t think he’d give a %^*& unless we’d have folk travelling down to do it which we wouldn’t. Frustrations are one thing but they’ll have innocent family in the house
If a mob of folk turned up outside your house regularly, chucking missiles and flares etc, IMO that’d be enough for me to say “I don’t want anything to do with this anymore ”.

I’m not saying let’s grab a bunch of folk on here and go down because I certainly wouldn’t get involved. But in other countries especially Eastern Europe I’m sure they wouldn’t take any shite off of greedy owners.

Can relate to their fan’s frustration, they are a shambles, however there can be no defence to this.

On the other hand, I’ve no idea how I’d react if I came across some of the cockroaches that were involved with ourselves between 2011-15.

If a mob of folk turned up outside your house regularly, chucking missiles and flares etc, IMO that’d be enough for me to say “I don’t want anything to do with this anymore ”.

I’m not saying let’s grab a bunch of folk on here and go down because I certainly wouldn’t get involved. But in other countries especially Eastern Europe I’m sure they wouldn’t take any shite off of greedy owners.
We had at slightly sure Hearts in championship game called off then POTY dinner after the 4/0 or 5/0 game when the signs were up outside the trading ground as well.

I don’t fully disagree but a lot in here that will automatically agree with you are the same ones that would’ve disagreed with them at Ibrox or POTY dinner

Their fans can't say that the club haven't spent money. Because they have - big time.

Also - I wonder if any of these cowardly guys attacking his house tonight were also part of their cowardly men in black hitting on scarfers down Paisley Road West a number of years back??

F.uck Man Utd and their c.unt fans!!

The only crooks here are the halfwits attacking his house.

Are you really saying that you agree with a mob attacking someone’s property and causing fear and alarm in a young family because you disagree with a business strategy.

Taking millions of pounds every year and continuously ruining a club that millions of people love.

Football is life and death in the UK for a lot of people, the only surprise is this didn’t happen sooner.

I’d be fully behind this type of action being taken against the Easdales, Ashley and co.

Can make all the banners you want and sing u til your hearts content but this type of action is the only thing that works.

If I was him I’d do a Jose and get a multi million settlement & get out. He seems the guy taking the flak for the Glazers

Agree with everything you say here!

Glazers sitting in America thousands on miles away while the club is self imploding and he is being treated as the scapegoat.

Hard to believe Man Utd has come to this.

Woodward has enabled the pillage of Man U by the Glazers.

no better than Somers And Llambias.

Mmmmm. Woodward is an employee, the people who enabled the Glazers were those who sold them their shares. Will Woodward be a company man, yes, he knows who pays his wages but action of this nature is not only dangerous it is self defeating. Who is going to want to take on a job where if people disagree with you your family will be threatened or worse attacked.

Taking millions of pounds every year and continuously ruining a club that millions of people love.

Football is life and death in the UK for a lot of people, the only surprise is this didn’t happen sooner.

I’d be fully behind this type of action being taken against the Easdales, Ashley and co.

Can make all the banners you want and sing u til your hearts content but this type of action is the only thing that works.
I don’t know man, on one hand I’m thinking he’s got a family etc who’ll witness it but on the other hand Football is some people’s life ( it’s probably mine) and I can understand why people are so passionate about it. Says a lot that Man United has came to this

Woodward was the accountant that worked the leveraged buy out for the Glazers.

I don't think throwing flares at his house is ok. Could be wee kids other side of that fence.

Absolutely no need to go near his family whatsoever. That sort of thing could have a severe mental impact on kids. Pathetic and cowardly. If they want to take it out on him do it at OT or the training ground.

I seen this on sky sports news earlier. Seemed a tad extreme and immediately thought this is something the mentally challengeds would do.

Woodward makes the Glaziers money. The Glaziers are from an NFL background so they are used to going for years without success then boom a superbowl. Happy days. Man Utd had two of the most experienced bosses in world football and won next to nothing. Bring in Ole, out his depth, brings through a few youngsters, build on it, who knows? The alternative? Bring in Poch, spend a billion and then what? A few fireworks? Pah!

This sort of stuff really is bad news and sadly this is what you get when the owners sit many miles away with their billions and dont care-as long as the share prices dont drop.
As people have said, the club are in free-fall and the fans are sick of it. Woodward (eventhough he is crap at his job) doesn't deserve this but he is unfortunately the one at the front door taking the hit for the money men who are hiding while they run the club into the ground.

Back