Eddie Everywhere - Australian mhedia

BallaratBear

Eddie Maguire, better known as Eddie everywhere due to his perma tanned map of Ireland face being splashed all over Aussie media, is a bitter mhank. On any show he's on, it could be some AFL shite, he never fails to mention the beasts. On his breakfast show yesterday he rambled on about the green brigade, the world famous hoops etc etc. Truly sickening stuff given what the beasts are currently trying to cover up. Anyhoo if anyone fancies listening again to this dick or self harming check out triple M Melbourne listen again ( Wednesday 19th show around 1hr 3 mins in).
Anyway the point of my post is an appeal to the FF detective agency. Eddie penned an article years ago about his cousin being the victim of a machete attack after an 'auld firm' game. He apparently required 200 stitches to a back wound. Given Eddie's penchant for porkies for I'm calling bullshit on this story and I wonder if any FF detectives could help out with exposing this story as the utter bullshit lies that I suspect it is. Full article here
https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl...82xx9bs6LeZFGDaEQqOl4H7Qp06K4qec6Pn2x5ehOnOtI
Appreciate any help.

Eddie Maguire, better known as Eddie everywhere due to his perma tanned map of Ireland face being splashed all over Aussie media, is a bitter mhank. On any show he's on, it could be some AFL shite, he never fails to mention the beasts. On his breakfast show yesterday he rambled on about the green brigade, the world famous hoops etc etc. Truly sickening stuff given what the beasts are currently trying to cover up. Anyhoo if anyone fancies listening again to this dick or self harming check out triple M Melbourne listen again ( Wednesday 19th show around 1hr 3 mins in).
Anyway the point of my post is an appeal to the FF detective agency. Eddie penned an article years ago about his cousin being the victim of a machete attack after an 'auld firm' game. He apparently required 200 stitches to a back wound. Given Eddie's penchant for porkies for I'm calling bullshit on this story and I wonder if any FF detectives could help out with exposing this story as the utter bullshit lies that I suspect it is. Full article here
https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl...82xx9bs6LeZFGDaEQqOl4H7Qp06K4qec6Pn2x5ehOnOtI
Appreciate any help.
That lowlife cnut wouldn't recognise the truth if it stood up in his soup.

The radio station has had emails sent putting right what the the groin brigade are all about, they have been called out and explained from effigy's, hanging from Parkhead to singing about Lee Rigby the Scumtic non poppy wearing ( Aussie's are very patriotic and love their ANZAC heroes and returned soldiers) and them singing support of the Ira. etc etc there has also been emailed links to video with details about Paedo harbouring at Parkhead (Kenny Campbell and Andrew Gray's sister) and also cc'd Ruth Davidson's email / letter only to let the radio station know the truth, don't forget triple M and the Australian public only know what Maguire tells them.
I don't think he'll be allowed to keep spouting shite as there's lots more to be sent.

Totally agree, was at a Carlton v collingwood game late 80’s when my mate pointed him out he was heading into Princes park iirc, 2 guys behind us were giving him pelters and the term ‘ya fat f€nian kunt’ was used several times over, he looked a bit bemused, still funny as feck.
Sorry it was the MCG,

The radio station has had emails sent putting right what the the groin brigade are all about, they have been called out and explained from effigy's, hanging from Parkhead to singing about Lee Rigby the Scumtic non poppy wearing ( Aussie's are very patriotic and love their ANZAC heroes and returned soldiers) and them singing support of the Ira. etc etc there has also been emailed links to video with details about Paedo harbouring at Parkhead (Kenny Campbell and Andrew Gray's sister) and also cc'd Ruth Davidson's email / letter only to let the radio station know the truth, don't forget triple M and the Australian public only know what Maguire tells them.
I don't think he'll be allowed to keep spouting shite as there's lots more to be sent.
The sad truth is he will be allowed to keep spouting anything he wants because the rest of the media are shit-scared of him. It's been happening for 20+ years.

Appreciate any help.
Get him to name his cousin. Lie exposed straight away

Appreciate any help.

Send them this and ask for his opinion on why they covered it up. This link was broadcast to the entire UK by ITN News.

Got off to a good start with 'Auld Firm'; no such entity exists.

It was, until the rhancid mob tried to screw us to death, the 'Old Firm'.

'Auld' was used when referring to Scotland playing England ie the 'Auld Enemy'

WATP

The 200 stitches pish never happened.
It would have been a story constantly regurgitated by every mentally challenged in the media(and that's a shitload of mentally challengeds).
It would be pretty easy to find too, it wouldn't need a followfollow detective.

Quite obviously a pile of...

Great effort but is it being made public?

Is his cousin called Hugh Garse and needed 200 stitches to repair a delicate part of his body and used the machete to save his embarrassment ?

The Green Brigade who go out their way to try and smash up a pub in the Glasgow city centre, throw rocks and bottles at normal Airdrie fans going to the game, attacking Police horses and officers at the Valencia game at home, creating the IRA Armagh sniper tifo, singing songs about the murder of Lee Rigby, sounds about right.

Excellent job Agent Nemessis

Aye, and.he bemoaned Colingwood for spending a record transfer on a protestant.

'He's been up his mum and his legless sister-and he thinks he Killie his old man'

Big Jock on the Jamaican Woodbines is one of the funniest film scenes ever made. :))

Reactions: TNT
Hate this lady's front bottom. I turn the channel every time the huge nosed ugly fecker appears. And he has more lives than an a cat. The number of things he has gotten away with or apologised for is unreal. Typical tim. Never his fault really.

Back