Eddie Howe Leaving Bournemouth.

CaptainCourageous

A man involved in football and a club who genuinely cares.

They almost ended up in League Two. He came in at 31, made them a Premiership club through hard work, desire, passion and ability.

Fantastic. Seems a good guy does Eddie Howe. A talented manager too. Won't be out of work for long.

Crystal Palace should bin Roy Hodgson and approach Eddie Howe. Hodgson is finished.

PortoyMortoy

He did a good job bringing them up the leagues eventually into the premier league and getting them to 9th one season but i don't think he's a particularly good manager. He cannot organise a defence and he's extremely poor at picking out players in the market. You look at their best 11 and about half of them have been at the club when they were still in the lower leagues, that's horrible when you've spunked away roughly 250 million and only made 1 sale of a first team regular in that time. Howe will likely get a decent gig next as he still has a reputation but i can easily see him being a manager who just hangs around the championship in the future, maybe finding his way back to the prem but the talk of him being the next great english manager was always rather silly.

BucksBear

Bournemouth spent fortunes to get where there are. Poster boy for all that’s wrong with English football, spunking millions on bang average players

Graemeh89

Official Ticketer
I like Howe. I was hoping we’d have gone for him when we went for Warburton.

Done well with limited resources there. Will be interesting to see how his career goes now.
I like him , but He’s spent nearly 170 million in the last three season , Hardly limited resources.

TimzRFudz

I like him , but He’s spent nearly 170 million in the last three season , Hardly limited resources.
Relative to where he started from and relative to what many teams in the EPL are spending I still think it's modest resources, and he's done well in both getting them there and then keeping them there for as long as he did.

Graemeh89

Official Ticketer
Relative to where he started from and relative to what many teams in the EPL are spending I still think it's modest resources, and he's done well in both getting them there and then keeping them there for as long as he did.
No doubt about it he’s done a great job. Probably doesn’t get the credit he deserves he should have been in the frame for the arsenal job imo but never gets mentioned for the big clubs.

NotOffside

It doesn't matter who you are or how good you are, you can outstay your welcome at a club and sometimes clubs just need fresh ideas. It will be the same for Kloop and Liverpool one day.

Howe has worked wonders there but in the end he paid the price for not changing or tweaking his footballing philosophy along with some really poor buys in the market. But he will get a good job somewhere else and I think he's a great young manager.

NotOffside

For the England job? :rolleyes:
Southgate has been brilliant for them. World Cup and Nations League semi finalists, beating teams like Spain and Croatia along the way, and even Sweden who they had a rotten record against and also being on the right side of a penalty shoot out... You can't argue with the job he's doing there. And now they can add the likes of Alexander-Arnold, Foden and Sancho into the mix too. We will see them in more semi's and finals in the years to come I'm pretty sure.

Henry Hill

Official Ticketer
A man involved in football and a club who genuinely cares.

They almost ended up in League Two. He came in at 31, made them a Premiership club through hard work, desire, passion and ability.

Fantastic. Seems a good guy does Eddie Howe. A talented manager too. Won't be out of work for long.

Crystal Palace should bin Roy Hodgson and approach Eddie Howe. Hodgson is finished.
They gave De Boer about 5 games before dumping him though

Taytos

He reminds me of the guy from ‘striker’ in the sun newspaper (don’t know if it’s still around haven’t read that paper In years , honest!)