Eddie Howe

He's certainly a big reason why they are in such a mess right now and they only have themselves to blame.

What other team on the planet would have given Eddie Howe 3-4 months to make his mind up? They even had ''Eddie'' on first name terms before he had joined. The whole episode was hilarious looking back.

Celtic's current state is down to Desmond and the usual suspects on their Board.

They are obviously staying put so good news all round.

Last edited:
It was remarkable, Howe obviously saw the state of the club, the finances he thought he would be given and thought, feck that! He still has a reasonably good reputation in England.

A few of us grew more and more certain it was not happening as each new reason for the delay came out. Allowing yourself to be strung along by a recently relegated and sacked manager for 3 months and ending up with the last slut in the nightclub as consolation is just so damn tinpot.
Excuse me?
The last slut?

One of the top 10 sluts in the world, don'tcha know, mate?

No chance. I’d be after a 5 year deal and run them into the ground. The chaos you could cause and a big %^*& off pay off into the bargain would soften the blow of having that as your office for a few months.
I'd register as a player and give big joe hart nightmare passes low, hard and in the corner at every opportunity.

No chance. I’d be after a 5 year deal and run them into the ground. The chaos you could cause and a big %^*& off pay off into the bargain would soften the blow of having that as your office for a few months.

Ha, they're so bad that you would probably improve them.

You do realise bypassing the filter is a banning offence, right? :shh:
We have a winner.

tumblr_nw71lcxceX1tuwesoo1_400.gifv

It was remarkable, Howe obviously saw the state of the club, the finances he thought he would be given and thought, feck that! He still has a reasonably good reputation in England.

This above. The man has a good reputation in the English game, he’s astute and chose not to go near the job at the humphies.

He doesnt want a job north of watford.
He lasted less than 2 years at Burnley then chucked it citing personal reasons.
London or the south coast suits Eddie imo.

I can’t wait for the “Eddie Howe No” version when they realise just how bad the Vegemite Pep is.

But according to Scottish media he could not have done as good as a job as Angie
As recently as last week Keevins was trying his best to eviscerate Howe’s reputation, he just about managed to stop himself calling Howe a shitebag, it was embarrassingly unprofessional.
He then went in to say what an incredible job Postecoglou had done so far and that Howe didn’t have the ability to achieve what fat Ange had.
I can’t barely wait to hear how he’s going to polish this turd tomorrow night.

Back