Eddie Howe

It was remarkable, Howe obviously saw the state of the club, the finances he thought he would be given and thought, feck that! He still has a reasonably good reputation in England.
Agree but I think it applied equally to his backroom staff and by the way they are treating the Australian and keeping Kennedy and the Strachan family i think they were correct all round

It was remarkable, Howe obviously saw the state of the club, the finances he thought he would be given and thought, feck that! He still has a reasonably good reputation in England.
It would have been this

He would have seen how we were playing with Gerrard as manager saw the players that were going to be leaving and the expected team left and how much he would get to spend

As recently as last week Keevins was trying his best to eviscerate Howe’s reputation, he just about managed to stop himself calling Howe a shitebag, it was embarrassingly unprofessional.
He then went in to say what an incredible job Postecoglou had done so far and that Howe didn’t have the ability to achieve what fat Ange had.
I can’t barely wait to hear how he’s going to polish this turd tomorrow night.
Wonder what he'll have to say tomorrow night....

As recently as last week Keevins was trying his best to eviscerate Howe’s reputation, he just about managed to stop himself calling Howe a shitebag, it was embarrassingly unprofessional.
He then went in to say what an incredible job Postecoglou had done so far and that Howe didn’t have the ability to achieve what fat Ange had.
Howe wasnt desperate like fat flange. He could look at a job and see if it suited him, that shit show didn’t suit him.

He could see they were a basket case with no money. When a club won’t even give you a backroom team it’s a huge red flag.

No chance. I’d be after a 5 year deal and run them into the ground. The chaos you could cause and a big %^*& off pay off into the bargain would soften the blow of having that as your office for a few months.
I like your style.

I've often thought that if I ever won it big on the lottery, I'd buy them and slowly but surely take them to insignificance. Sell any player worth anything, see them relegated year on year, then finish up by demolishing their meccano stadium and selling the replacing it with a centre to help the victims of child abuse.

Keep the SFA registration all the while and move the team to the juniors so they can't re-establish.

Might need to get a decent glazer lined up while doing it :))

Agent Howe joins Agent Hiddink at the bar. Still walking in the Fritzlwonderland ...
  • Alex Ferguson
  • Rafa Benitez
  • Roberto Martinez
  • Claudio Ranieri
  • Jose Mourinho
  • Mauricio Pochettino

A few of us grew more and more certain it was not happening as each new reason for the delay came out. Allowing yourself to be strung along by a recently relegated and sacked manager for 3 months and ending up with the last slut in the nightclub as consolation is just so damn tinpot.

oh that brings back old memories.

I still find it hard to believe that Eddie Howe song video isn't a parody.

Imagine being as obnoxious as to make a song for a manager that's not even signed... For the song to be that bad... And to think "I'll pop a video of me singing this on the internet... That'll be great banter".
Did you not marvel at the way his Syrup stayed put despite his spasming, jerking and flailing?
That's thanks to industrial grade wig tape, that is.

lem5jc3.jpg

The problems were laid bare for Howe and that’s why he said no. Back room staff, players looking at, money to spend etc… That’s why they’ve a manager in his mid 50s that no one has ever heard of from the other side of the world! McKay must have had ideas to take the club forward and was hounded for it as it would cost!

I like your style.

I've often thought that if I ever won it big on the lottery, I'd buy them and slowly but surely take them to insignificance. Sell any player worth anything, see them relegated year on year, then finish up by demolishing their meccano stadium and selling the replacing it with a centre to help the victims of child abuse.

Keep the SFA registration all the while and move the team to the juniors so they can't re-establish.

Might need to get a decent glazer lined up while doing it :))
One of a few teams that would be worth doing to.

"it's a pure good thing they didn't get Howe given how we are playing or they would be top of their CL group and 19 points clear"

Is 100% what some of the miserable cnts who frequent this forum are gagging to type.

After months of trying to bring in his backroom staff Howe was told he had to accept the bravest man in football and Strapon's son as his team. He said feck that I wasn't that keen on the job anyway you cheapskate barstewards. IMO :))

I imagine it was them that strung him along and when he realised they couldn't produce the funds for his back room staff, he walked away from it.

I'd love him to tell his side of the story but they probably made him sign a NDA.

Heard it myself m8, Howe could not do the job Angie has down in revamping celtic. I could not believe my ears.

Imagine being as obnoxious as to make a song for a manager that's not even signed... For the song to be that bad... And to think "I'll pop a video of me singing this on the internet... That'll be great banter".

For me, it's the fact that song isn't even original. It's just his name sang to a song that loads of clubs use.

Plus the dance. Don't forget the dance.

I was sure it was a parody and we'd find out it was someone on here at the wind up.

Looks like trouble is brewing at the pig sty. Ange wants his own backroom team and is demanding urgency after only having a fitness coach to date in backroom appointments. Dom was shown the door after weeks in employment. Lawwel still involved but as a honorary role. Bankier already ready to sign off at company house as chairman, and non exec directors not seeing eye to eye in Brown and Wilson whilst the other non exec does nothing. Then we have wee Strachan advising and sending mix messages regards the footballing side of things.

Rumour is Brown will take over as chairman, And Wilson ready to do a Dom along with Bankier.

Back