Eden mill gin and the rattlers

It will be interesting to see how the 'separate entity' thing goes down with their sponsors. Normally the slightest wiff of a scandal and they drop you like a hot potato

I was thinking of Head office of this store and "advising" them of their choices of product.
It wouldn't hurt mate. However, I was thinking more about how their major partners, like Adidas, will feel when the pending court case gets underway.

Look what happened to the bold Tiger Woods after the pumping of all those women got out, all his major sponsors dropped him like a whores knickers.

The systematic abuse of young boys over years and years will lead to their sponsors running to the hills.

309047_T.png

Avoid.

It will be interesting to see how the 'separate entity' thing goes down with their sponsors. Normally the slightest wiff of a scandal and they drop you like a hot potato

I mean, it hasn’t done them any harm yet with sponsors has it? The case is common knowledge but they still have sponsors and merchandise deals so I don’t think the majority will care tbh.

Their Head Office along with every other HQ of celtic fc's sponsors and partners have been contacted many times
Eden Mill is owned by rattlers and they give their money to Celtic whilst knowing their history the same as the rest of us. They won't be pulling out.

Best we can do is boycott their products and let everyone else know.

Isn't that an odd partnership? Surely nobody supporting that mhanky lot is going to pay more than £13.13 for a 70cl bottle of ANYTHING.

My niece worked for them. Constantly made a mess of her wages. She has now left and is owed thousands. No sign of her being paid over a year later.

Is it possible the owners of the store also have links with them or the RC church?
I wouldn’t imagine getting your product stocked in a store in the US is an easy task if the store is a national chain, especially if you're a small company from Guardbridge.

I done the distillery tour a few years ago through in St Andrews and it was good. It is a nice Gin, but lots better Scottish ones out there.

It’s overrated anyway, of course you would expect me to say that, however it’s true :D

I’ve tasted a large number of gins and genuinely thought this was bang average, I was in Princes Square with the Mrs last year and they were giving out some free Eden Mill and tonic, again it wasn’t the best.

The fhilth were established as an Irish/R.C. football club and through the generations the R.C. community have clung to their club,R.C. owned and run businesses are more than happy to have links with them they know the beasts will fall over themselves to patronise the product,Their indoctrination and brainwashing by the cult breeds a different moral compass to things others find abhorrent like child abuse,Abuse in the R.C. church and it’s extended interests is a minor sin.

Have no intention of buying now I know the background. My intention is to hurt the sponsor, I am a member of this liquor store and I feel offended that they carry a product related to such an organization

Have no intention of buying now I know the background. My intention is to hurt the sponsor, I am a member of this liquor store and I feel offended that they carry a product related to such an organization
You could raise a complaint with the store owners.

That said, it's not as though everyone stopped sponsoring Penn State after Sandusky.

It wouldn't hurt mate. However, I was thinking more about how their major partners, like Adidas, will feel when the pending court case gets underway.
Ongoing court cases might make a difference, but the guys that are behind the ongoing detective work in the mega thread had been in contact with Adidas & got fobbed off with the generic "thanks for contacting us..." nonsense. They didn't seem to be interested before.

Their rhattlers. Self confessed rhattlers.

How good is their Gin. No idea as a gin fan. Their rhattlers so I won't give them the blue pound.

Daughter in house won't drink Eden Mill.Nothing to do with me ,says superior gins in Scotland,and asked me to get other choice a while back for her birthday.

Back