Eden mill gin and the rattlers

Am I correct in saying there is a sponsorship with these two?
Reason I ask is yesterday I was in one of the biggest liquor stores here and saw this product.
I believe being here in the USA this company may not take kindly to being associated with peodo enablers
One thing I do know is they have plenty of there 9 in a row gin gifts stored there so I assume they might have partnership but not sure for certain

Am I correct in saying there is a sponsorship with these two?
Reason I ask is yesterday I was in one of the biggest liquor stores here and saw this product.
I believe being here in the USA this company may not take kindly to being associated with peodo enablers
The guy that owns Graces Bar in the town owns Eden Mill.

He stays in a big house in Cambuslang with £500k worth of cars outside. He had a Russian themed night back in 2008 Manchester and was letting off fireworks when Zenit won.

Paul Miller sponsors all the bheggars foundation events, golfing ones especially.
Remember going past in my van in 2014 Salmond and few others were outside having a photoshoot they were left in no uncertain terms how I felt, plus a tour bus was going past at the same time and the guy who appeared to be the guide at the front was giving them the finger ;)

It wouldn't hurt mate. However, I was thinking more about how their major partners, like Adidas, will feel when the pending court case gets underway.
It makes you wonder why the self proclaimed `ethical` bank still gives them a banking facility.

Contains PHYTOPHTHORA INFESTANS. Was once called Mother's Ruin. That shower are more into ruining young boys lives.

My work printed the labels for the bottle shown earlier in the thread. The St Andrew's version S.E.

Thankfully it wasn't printed in my Department the Sheetfed who are actually all Time Served Printers and when we started over a variety of decades were employed cause we went to the right schools (ie Non Apartheid Roman ones).

The good old days when the Printing Trade was all Presbyterian Rangers Fans.

It’s not even based in St Andrews, it’s in the old paper mill at Guardbridge so typical of them to keep saying the same lies and hoping everyone believes you.
Had the misfortune of being lured to the place 2 years ago. Had never heard of them but the second the tour was ruined by the fat prick going on about their links to the knew camp my tour was done. 3 miles from St. Andrews and gave me heartburn. Boycotting firms with links to an organisation that turns a blind eye to the abuse of children is something that not one of us should feel petty or bad about. In fact any on here that doesn’t should have a good look at themselves

We did a deal with Liverpool Gin, this seems to have since gone very quiet. Any news? Any limited edition product I may have missed?

Back