Edinburgh derby

Don’t watch much of Hearts but there are several players on that park who look like they offer more than Walker based on the game so far. He’s been unimpressive like his whole team. Interesting to see how it pans out from here but I don’t see him as any kind of genuine game changing signing if we go back in for him in all honesty.

Walker has been fine..

The two kids, Branagan and Grezlak? look miles off it - nothing sticks, poor run choices and constantly taking the wrong option

Brother in law is a hibs fan and he raves about the wee fud every time we speak.

Not scored for 7 games before tonight. I know a few Hibs fans that were raving about him at the start of the season but in recent weeks they’ve changed their mind. If his goal is the winner then they’ll be changing their minds again.

Harry Cochrane was allowed to leave Rangers a few years ago as he wasn’t getting a game in his age group at the time. Same age group as Billy Gilmour.

He went to Hearts and really kicked on. Rangers fan.

This is like watching us v them. Hearts are showing a bit of purpose but doing F all in front of goal while hibs are dominating the middle of the park and commanding possession. And hibs are winning.

It's only the Embra derby.
Hearts have a bigger game on the horizon where they will be fired up to go hammer and tongs from the first whistle.

Hearts are absolutely shocking! Wait till you see the difference on Saturday though. Playing as if their lives depend on it

Hearts are fuc.king terrible.

6 points this week are a must!

If we don’t take 6 points this week then we are never going to go put together a run.

I don’t care if Hearts will be up for it on Saturday, they are garbage. They are no where near as physical as Motherwell, don’t have a goalscorer like Moult, aren’t in good form and have a number of injuries.

have just turned this on to see the score - some of the tackles flying in !!!! one for the older bears remember the movie Rollerball !

maybe the refs need to get together and agree - right start booking / sending off to calm the heads down - convinced (and hope its not a Gers player) at least one SPL player is going to suffer a career ending tackle this season ......

Someone like Simon Murray would have had to have been a better option in the summer than giving miller a new contract.

Back