Edinburgh derby

Lad should have been off there.

Hearts are keech, no excuse for not beating them.

No one on the pitch would in any way improve us to challenge Celtic.

I've only watched last 10 mins of this.
Both look totally shite, but both look total hammerthowers who remind me of Murderwell.
HIV's do look better
Sadly, Hearts look like they will be well up for us at weekend, and probably we won't be able to cope.
We have to prove that we are physically and mentally tough enough.
Jury is out on our capabilities and abilities.

Fuks Sutton talking about Morelos got taken at waist height and he said it was touch and go whether it was a free kick or not and he could see the refs mind being clouded by Morelos going down easy.

Cochrane caught potato head with a professional foul and he wants him off. Fuk off you bankrupt, obnoxious lady's front bottom

Hearts are absolute rank.

Comparing them to the team that we played last year under Neilson, their dire.

No doubt they will be transformed for Saturday.

Awful awful game and now I have to listen to sunshine on leith getting belted out and not from the tv either but I still wish I had a remote to turn them down. Be a few cars round my way getting damaged the night by drunken hiv’s.

any other league in the world and the lad cochrane is off - SPL thats fine for a 16 year old thats how we teach them ???

more importantly Gers just play fitba and you beat any of this spl dross

Still not impressed with Jamie Walker.

Other than the shoeing they handed us at Tynecastle under Warburton, any time I’ve seen him he’s been crap.

Don’t believe he’s good enough.

I've only watched last 10 mins of this.
Both look totally shite, but both look total hammerthowers who remind me of Murderwell.
HIV's do look better
Sadly, Hearts look like they will be well up for us at weekend, and probably we won't be able to cope.
We have to prove that we are physically and mentally tough enough.
Jury is out on our capabilities and abilities.

Are you seriously suggesting that they will be more up for it on Sat than they were tonight in a derby ? They are gash and if we match their desire to win we should beat them.

Still not impressed with Jamie Walker.

Other than the shoeing they handed us at Tynecastle under Warburton, any time I’ve seen him he’s been crap.

Don’t believe he’s good enough.

I’m still not seeing anything exciting in the boy. Seriously hope when the time comes we have better options sourced. He isn’t going to raise our level significantly imho.

Are you seriously suggesting that they will be more up for it on Sat than they were tonight in a derby ? They are gash and if we match their desire to win we should beat them.

I think you underestimate the hatred for our club from ALL fans.

They'll be nowhere near as up for it, but I agree with the poster that they're going to be a physical team (hammerthrowers) and the question won't be so much if they're up for it, than it will be if we are. We cannot let ourselves get kicked about the same way we did on Sunday, cheating referee or no.

I think you underestimate the hatred for our club from ALL fans.

Nothing to do with the fans with what happens on the pitch, go ask any Hearts fan or player which game they would rather win, a derby or versus us, i think you will find the derby will win hands down.

Well from what I saw of the game Hibs fouled their way to a win following a piss poor goal due to rotten defending. Again the players got little protection from overly 'robust' tackling

They'll be nowhere near as up for it, but I agree with the poster that they're going to be a physical team (hammerthrowers) and the question won't be so much if they're up for it, than it will be if we are. We cannot let ourselves get kicked about the same way we did on Sunday, cheating referee or no.

That's what im saying mate, we've got to start on the front foot and get in their faces, the two fullbacks looked awful and we have to go at them.

Nothing to do with the fans with what happens on the pitch, go ask any Hearts fan or player which game they would rather win, a derby or versus us, i think you will find the derby will win hands down.
A hearts fan told me years ago when we played hibs he wanted hibs to win cos he hated us more.

Obviously he doesn't speak for all hearts fans but it just shows how some of them think.

A hearts fan told me years ago when we played hibs he wanted hibs to win cos he hated us more.

Obviously he doesn't speak for all hearts fans but it just shows how some of them think.

I wanted Hibs to win tonight! Would usually always want Hearts to beat them but after reading some of the hatred towards us on Jambos kickback i hoped Hibs would do them.

Back