Rossi1872

I'll be in Edinburgh on Feb 9th at the egg chasing...
Are there any Edinburgh bears who can recommend a pub/bar that will be showing the Killie game on Premier Sports later on?...
We're likely to be in the Cowgate/Grassmarket and Greyfriars sort of area.
Cheers!

Shakespeares on Lothian Road are usually good for showing our games, although it's hard to say which places will have Premier Sports.

Belushi's, market street. Next to waverley. They were showing the European qualifiers on premier sports at the start of the season.

I watched the second half of the Livi game in Belushis, right outside Waverley Station on Sunday night. They had the game on the big screen and about 5 different TV's, but they never had the sound on.

As has been mentioned above it looks like they have Premier Sports too.

In line with earlier comments Belushis on Market Street is probably your best bet. They have Premier Sports. I was intending to watch the Friday night Cowdenbeath game there before it was called off. They update their website will all sport being shown so you can check in advance. As it has a backpacker hostel above it will probably be packed on a Rugby weekend. To book a table in the bar if you want a seat you need to put a deposit down.

Platform 5, Polwarth tavern and golden rule all have premier sports. The problem is that there’s a rugby game on at 4.45 and most places will show that as they will want to keep the post Scotland rugby crowd happy. I’d imagine each of these places will show us though.

Back