Edministon / Edmonton / Edminston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do so many fans have difficulty in spelling the word Edmiston ?

It's only the home of Rangers FC - not as if it's important or anything like that.

And don't get me started on Copeland. :mad::mad:
It is a major concern I agree. Possibly even merits a ban. Just hope the big fella isn't on here to see for himself!

It’s the same with people’s inability to capitalise Rangers on here. Or spell UEFA.

I think too many people with too much time on your hands if that genuinely troubles you.
seriously ,the written word and the language is designed to let people communicate and as long as I know what they are talking about ,I couldn't care less how they spell it.
you should live over here ,very close I have campsie /campsey and further on donamana /dunamanagh and those are both on proper official road signs and that's before you even start on the foreign language stuff starts that even the tims don't know wtf it means .they just seem to like the look of it in certain areas for some reason :)) each to their own .
even my road has 2 totally different names as a postal address but my post always gets here ,well I think anyhow

Might as well add Stewart Robinson to this growing list of things our fans get wrong.

My next door neighbour thinks Arfield is called Armfield.

It’s very easy to spell. It’s the same road the players walk through the front door like Charlie Adams, Morales etc

Rediculous along with many others.

Charlie Adams
Alfredo morales
Copeland Stand
EUFA

I could go on and on and on.

And yes I did spell ridiculous incorrectly deliberately. It’s another favourite on here.

Personally a think you need to get a grip starting a thread about this haha go have your coco pops n count to 10

I agree. Much better to get the views of someone making a decent comment albeit with spelling mistakes rather than well spelled nonsense.

All the spell checkers and grammar police out there don’t know the reasons why folks get things wrong. Could be genuine mistake, auto correct deciding to gave something else, disability, lack of knowledge or just sausage fingers.

I’m prone to the odd spelling error as my brain is thinking what to type quicker than my fingers work added to a physical disability.

Why do so many fans have difficulty in spelling the word Edmiston ?

It's only the home of Rangers FC - not as if it's important or anything like that.

And don't get me started on Copeland. :mad::mad:
Re Copeland. There is a photo of the primary school which has the spelling as ‘Copeland’.

4th photo down

Rediculous along with many others.

Charlie Adams
Alfredo morales
Copeland Stand
EUFA

I could go on and on and on.

And yes I did spell ridiculous incorrectly deliberately. It’s another favourite on here.
Edit.:))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back