Edmiston House packages

jb_sow

From memory, the most recent communication from the club stated that these packages would be with supporters by the end of October.

Anyone received theirs yet?

I’ll be surprised if i see it today. Extra mygers point for each day delayed?B-D

Just thinking this over the last couple of days. Just accepted that it'll arrive when it arrives.
What concerns me more is the apparent lack of construction at the site. Maybe someone who has more knowledge in this area will be able to put me at ease here, but it doesn't look like construction is moving along quickly

• Official certificate signed by Rangers manager, Steven Gerrard and chairman, Douglas Park
Who’s betting these will now turn up after meaning to be here by end of October …

Anyone had an update regarding these yet?

Ordered back in the middle of May, received one email in September saying they would arrive by end of October latest. Still nothing.

Anyone had an update regarding these yet?

Ordered back in the middle of May, received one email in September saying they would arrive by end of October latest. Still nothing.
Only thing that is guaranteed on this is the certificate won’t be getting signed by Steven Gerrard o_O
Poor PR for the club charging folk £150 for this and then not following up.

Correct my friend, its a reminder of what we were focussing on, well truth be told basically I cannae change it!
If you click on your Username at the top of the page and then go to Account Details you will see next to your Username a 'Change' button. That suggests you can change it yourself. I've not tried though, so don't blame me if it goes tits up.:)

If you click on your Username at the top of the page and then go to Account Details you will see next to your Username a 'Change' button. That suggests you can change it yourself. I've not tried though, so don't blame me if it goes tits up.:)
Your “new“ name the has a wee clock symbol beside it indicating that you have changed name.

Only thing that is guaranteed on this is the certificate won’t be getting signed by Steven Gerrard o_O
Dreadful PR for the club charging folk £150 for this and then not following up.
Exactly absolute shambles… would take a couple of minutes to draft an email with an update

They've a ready-made excuse for the added delay now - waiting for Gio to sign all the new certificates after they had to bin the Gerrard ones.:)

I got an email a couple of weeks ago as I purchased 2 packages they wanted the two names for the wall and certificates.Didn't say when I was to receive them still waiting.

I purchased mine end of May, this was after getting an email saying a limited number of packages were available and would soon be sold out. Surprised to see them still on sale :rolleyes:

I got an email a couple of weeks ago as I purchased 2 packages they wanted the two names for the wall and certificates.Didn't say when I was to receive them still waiting.
Probably waiting on the wall being built :)), it is pretty poor though. I really don’t want a cardboard cutout model if Ibrox but I do expect at least a bit of communication re the project we have put money into.

Rangers in lack of communication shocker!

I wonder if they’d be so slow in contacting if you owed them money….

Back