Edmiston House packages

He’s not answered that either though
He has. Posted mid-morning that the Club will issue an update soon - and that he's not been told what that update will be yet. Its on one of the Lyon threads, not sure which one. Post #4022.

Had an email back regarding the packages, said they are still having delays and are working to get them out asap.

From memory, the most recent communication from the club stated that these packages would be with supporters by the end of October.

Anyone received theirs yet?
Yes I have had mine now for a long time just cannot remember but I think I got it in the beginning of September as I was in early to get my package as did my don and Grandson and also my Grandaughter we have all received the packages and they are very good

Yes I have had mine now for a long time just cannot remember but I think I got it in the beginning of September as I was in early to get my package as did my don and Grandson and also my Grandaughter we have all received the packages and they are very good

Are you getting mixed up with the MyGers package?

To be fair to them, they never said you’d get that
To be fair to them, they never said you’d get that.
As a member , surely you would expect access on match day . Also rangers need to remember it’s the same fans who buy season tickets , Mygers , new strips CCCS , friendlies and on top of that this EH package. As someone said earlier , it would be a different story if we owed the club money .

I have forgot what is actually part of the package. My name in the museum was the only thing I was really interested in. Not as limited as they made out it seems, so can’t imagine the names will be very prominent.

This is a different thing.This is Edmiston House supporter package at £150.
You are supposed to get a model sent out with a certificate and no one has received the items.

To Those who bought the package how long after purchasing did you receive the welcome pack ? Still waiting few weeks later

It's a gift to the club to help with the EH project. Please don't get your hopes up you are getting anything worthwhile in return (other than a complete EH at some unknown date in the future)

It's a gift to the club to help with the EH project. Please don't get your hopes up you are getting anything worthwhile in return (other than a complete EH at some unknown date in the future)
Totally agree. That is why they shouldn't have bothered with the model

Back