Edmiston House Supporter Package

All the best with that mate !
Hopefully he can ask the question on our behalf and not just give us a cut and paste from the website, really is time we got some answers re this! Imagine this was any other company other than Rangers? You’d be onto the bank asking for them to get you your money back

I should be surprised but after the last few months it’s now the norm. The club seem to be all about take take take, i bought 2 packages not a peep, my old man bought shares again hardly anything, £117 for europa league tickets when Celtics are less than £80 and English teams on average £60 for the 3 games. We’re getting the pish ripped out of us and that’s all fine when we are winning but as soon as we have a wee bump the goodwill will be fine with the fans.

Anybody know what will happen to the space where the current Rangers shop is? Proper ticket office perhaps?

The club’s just taking the mick now can see we’ll just dive in and buy it. Even an update email would be nice. Forgot I bought this. It’s £150.

I was happy to support this at the time, felt that it was a good opportunity for supporters to get involved.

I expected by supporting it to recieve updates or something. The welcome pack or whatever it is was never gonna be great, but why do rangers keep making deadlines and timescales they won't keep... If I tell a 'customer' I am going to do something by a date, I do it.

Same with mygers points, will be updated every 12 weeks or whatever, why say that and then not do it (last updates there was about a year between them). I don't actually care about mygers points, i just wish they would either do what they promise or not promise anything.
We got an update at the game on Sunday, they made an announcement that there was restricted access at the rear of the Copland due to the ongoing work. B-)

Sorry being flipant.

I emailed the ticket office on the 17th August. I got my response yesterday 21st SEPTEMBER. And it didn’t even answer my enquiry. They just copy and pasted a shite response in.
I was the same trying to get into my account for the ballot ticket at the start of the season couldn't get anyone! It's a joke

I went for one of these and im stiil happy i did. I thought we would have heard something by now. For me since this summer the club have went way back in terms of communication with the fans.

How is the new building coming along, haven’t seen any pictures?
Still doing groundwork’s, they have been putting in boreholes and have had what looked like a concrete pump in during the week. It’s a bit difficult to see due to the solid fence they have put round it.

Was the biggest con going. It’s about the only thing I seen through
If anything bud, I was a bar 72 punter until they fekked the prices up, I was in on Sunday for the Motherwell game and by fekk, that was biggest heist yet, Grand and a half more for a bottle of beer at half time, a pie lying on the tables for ages and a programme, you have to book the restaurant and now crams everyone into the one bar. We'll conned

If anything bud, I was a bar 72 punter until they fekked the prices up, I was in on Sunday for the Motherwell game and by fekk, that was biggest heist yet, Grand and a half more for a bottle of beer at half time, a pie lying on the tables for ages and a programme, you have to book the restaurant and now crams everyone into the one bar. We'll conned

I can’t disagree with you there

Back