Edmiston House Update

Koist-El

Official Ticketer
I’m sure all of us who purchased the supporters package got an email update today. Seems we are getting the welcome pack at the end of October & it doesn’t look like we will be ending the Castore deal anytime soon as the new Rangers store is being developed in collaboration with them. Looking forward to more updates as they come

57-C10-FC1-A490-4-E68-A6-A2-A68-BF31-A5283.jpg

B8-F97062-CE8-B-4167-9-D82-6-AB926-D0-FBDC.jpg

Last edited:
I’m sure all of us who purchased the supporters package got an email update today. Seems we are getting the welcome pack at the end of December & it doesn’t look like we will be ending the Castore deal anytime soon as the new Rangers store is being developed in collaboration with them. Looking forward to more updates as they come

57-C10-FC1-A490-4-E68-A6-A2-A68-BF31-A5283.jpg

B8-F97062-CE8-B-4167-9-D82-6-AB926-D0-FBDC.jpg
October not December ha

Good to see an update.

will see how the event space works out but to be honest I’m sceptical there will be much of uptake from any touring bands / live acts given its location and connection to rangers, we shall see, obviously a few big international acts played Ibrox in the past such as Sinatra , Tina Turner, Bon Jovi so I could be proved wrong but I’d imagine it will end up mostly used for rangers associated events (maybe the odd Glasgow council event as they throw us some bookings from time to time to try and prove they ain’t biased)

Doubt i will get it then, unless this was included in the shares, cheers.
I queried if there were any add ons for Our Donation in Shares, and was given
a Response of NO! Funny how holding shares in other organisations can bring along % discounts on associated brands. I don’t know if it’s just me, however at present our Support are being treated as the Mega Cash Cow with overpriced nearly everything?

‘Doesn’t look like we are ending the castore deal anytime soon’

Are you expecting it to end soon? It’s a 5 year deal lol.

This is going to look excellent by I do wonder where we have pulled the dough for it.
I’m sure we have ended other deals before the time was up, so it’s really just wishful thinking on my part

Yer auld da can't see those pictures. Someone slam a C&P of the text for yer auld da.
We are pleased to provide an exclusive update to all supporters who have purchased the New Edmiston House Supporter packages.

Work is now well underway on Rangers Football Club’s incredible New Edmiston House, with supporters set to enjoy the phenomenal benefits of this world-class facility. It will be a cornerstone of the club’s 150th anniversary celebrations, and a fitting landmark to remember what is set to be a memorable year for everyone associated with Rangers. As a supporter of Edmiston House, you can look forward to delivery of your exclusive welcome gift by the end of October. The welcome pack contains a personalised certificate of authenticity plus a limited-edition Ibrox Stadium model featuring New Edmiston House, all presented in a premium New Edmiston House branded gift box. Supporters who have visited Ibrox recently will have noticed the development is moving forward, with enabling works now been completed, and much of the construction machinery delivered onsite meaning more substantial, tangible progress will be visible in the coming months, with foundation work beginning imminently. Everyone at Rangers is incredibly excited by the project, not least down to the new club museum which will be found in New Edmiston House. The passion being put into this particular aspect of the building will deliver an experience that is second to none and celebrates the legacy and history of the club and carries it on into the future.

The new two-storey Rangers Store, developed in collaboration with Castore, will offer an even better experience for both supporters and visitors, while the specially designed events space will be used for a wide array of concerts and events through the week, as well as be a terrific space for supporters on a matchday.

Work is already underway behind the scenes to ensure a number of truly great acts, both established and up and coming, make New Edmiston House a stop on their tours.

That work, and the management of the New Edmiston House project, is being overseen by recently appointed General Manager, David Pyatt. Pyatt has spent the last 20 years in the live music industry, managing venues and running events for some of the biggest and most respected companies both in Glasgow and around the UK, including The Barrowlands, King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut, the SECC and Armadillo, London’s O2 Academy Brixton, Jazz Café Camden and Shepherds Bush Empire.

A huge supporter of live music and all the benefits that it can bring to the community, the arts sector, and the club, he is well placed to bring his experience into New Edmiston House and add a fresh perspective.

He commented: “I can’t thank everyone at the club and fans enough for the support they’ve shown for the New Edmiston House project. It’s incredibly exciting to be offered the chance to take part in this fresh chapter for the club’s future, whilst simultaneously celebrating its past."

“The support of those who have chosen to invest in the club by way of these supporter packages can’t be underestimated - it’s incredible!”

As an Edmiston House supporter, you will be the first to have access to the new club museum, alongside priority access to all Rangers hosted events within the new venue. More details on how to book your visit to the club museum and purchase priority tickets to Rangers events will be shared in due course. In addition, MyGers Members who purchased the package have now all received an additional 50 points.

The club will provide further regular email updates and share exclusive video content as New Edmiston House continues to take shape in the coming months with several exciting announcements in the pipeline.

The Rangers Board would like to convey its heartfelt appreciation for the phenomenal backing of all supporters that have enrolled in the Edmiston House supporter programme and look forward to opening this spectacular venue together in 2022.

Good to see an update.

will see how the event space works out but to be honest I’m sceptical there will be much of uptake from any touring bands / live acts given its location and connection to rangers, we shall see, obviously a few big international acts played Ibrox in the past such as Sinatra , Tina Turner, Bon Jovi so I could be proved wrong but I’d imagine it will end up mostly used for rangers associated events (maybe the odd Glasgow council event as they throw us some bookings from time to time to try and prove they ain’t biased)
Tina’s not afraid to nail her colours to the mast

img_3002.png

This is going to look excellent by I do wonder where we have pulled the dough for it.

Kerrydale Street will explain where the money is coming from.

Tina’s not afraid to nail her colours to the mast

img_3002.png
I’ve got a mate who argues with me till they are blue in the face Turner was at Ibrox , I told him it was a drag act and he just won’t believe me. If I remember rightly it was against maccabi hifi in the uefa cup

As a venue it’ll do great business. I’d imagine they will do free parking At the stadium and Albion for events there. Ideal size to replace all the bands that can’t get into the abc anymore. Your bookers won’t care what stadium it’s next to. Add in the bigger 5 star events that are usually in a Hilton ballroom, good income for the club in between games

As a venue it’ll do great business. I’d imagine they will do free parking At the stadium and Albion for events there. Ideal size to replace all the bands that can’t get into the abc anymore. Your bookers won’t care what stadium it’s next to. Add in the bigger 5 star events that are usually in a Hilton ballroom, good income for the club in between games
I think you’re spot on with all your points and I hope that it proves a popular choice of venue for bands and various entertainment acts. Interesting that you mention the abc… The O2 abc… I’ve been wondering whether the club will try to sell naming rights like so many venues like this. Personally think it would be a good move by the club to get some extra income. The O2 Edmiston House or The O2 EH - a partner like that would be great IMO.

I think you’re spot on with all your points and I hope that it proves a popular choice of venue for bands and various entertainment acts. Interesting that you mention the abc… The O2 abc… I’ve been wondering whether the club will try to sell naming rights like so many venues like this. Personally think it would be a good move by the club to get some extra income. The O2 Edmiston House or The O2 EH - a partner like that would be great IMO.
Be an excellent idea, new building, no history, even the staunchest of DA’s would struggle to stay angry at that

Looking forward to seeing this. A big club like ourselves should keep growing and offering this type of experience to fans of football around the world

The GM is a former booker came from AMG(Academy Music Group) background and worked with DF(Transmit etc) up here so will have connects.

Throw in the subway links and the quality hotel access close by Radison/Village etc

There is no reason why this shouldn't be a complete success.

The chap who’s been appointed as the Manager of Edmiston House is very well connected to music venues and promoters in the U.K. I’m sure there will be plenty of decent gigs coming to it which is exciting!

He was the manager and ran King Tuts in the town years ago and more importantly recently he was a manger for AMG Group who run every single O2 venue in the U.K. including the Academy in Glasgow and Edinburgh.

If you think Bisgrove was a good appointment I couldn’t think of a better person to run Edmiston House either.

If I purchased 2 packages but moved house after the purchase, does anyone know how I would be able to change the address that the souvenir will be sent to?

Pulled the dough? It's supporters once again putting their hard earned in.

The £150 membership packages mentioned on this thread along with a new Rangers Museum Lotto

The chap who’s been appointed as the Manager of Edmiston House is very well connected to music venues and promoters in the U.K. I’m sure there will be plenty of decent gigs coming to it which is exciting!

He was the manager and ran King Tuts in the town for a number of years and more importantly was a manger for AMG Group who run every single O2 venue in the U.K. including the Academy in Glasgow and Edinburgh. If you think Bisgrove was a good appointment I couldn’t think of a better person to run Edmiston House either.

This sounds excellent! The club is definitely going in the right direction just now

Good to see an update.

They could have a sash bash . A local band PRIDE OF GOVAN could entertain ,

The £150 membership packages mentioned on this thread along with a new Rangers Museum Lotto
I doubt that’s covered the full cost.

The Rangers support will pay for it and everything else............

But remember, the Board ploughed money into Rangers to keep the club afloat and still do so we are supporting the smaller investments.

Back