Edmiston House

oldblueeyes

Haven’t seen any updates in a while .
Any local bears able to provide some details or pics of how things are progressing?

Is there any plans drawings of what will be there ? I haven't been following this so have not been keeping up?

Maybe the workers were on a break when Boldvale drove past
Passed about 1 30. Not a soul to be seen. Couple of JCB's lying doing nothing and Big concrete drains waiting on someone doing something with them.

Plenty of the usual objections. One support letter from a staunch bear.:shh:

I am a resident on Cairnlea Drive and I think the idea proposed is fantastic. Looking at
the eye sore of Edmiston House every day is painful and that Rangers Football Club are going to
restore this building into an amazing venue, is very exciting and interesting. The revenue that this
will bring into this area is unbelievable. I've seen in previous comments about the parking situation
and I trust Rangers will come up with a solution... for instance the Albion car park will be sitting
empty on non-match days so I'm unsure what the panic is of parking. It never seems to be an
issue any other time when there is a match on. This will give Edmiston Drive an uplift and change
the look of the stadium. Having looking at the plans it looks amazing and will definitely be an
amazing building to look at. I think the objection comments need to have a right good look at the
building as the window panes are fallen in and it has been a total run down building for god knows
how many years. Fantastic news and plans and really looking forward to seeing the finished
product from the World's most successful football team.

I take it the event space will be used as a big drinking area before games?

Can get some of our musical fans up on stage and give us some Rangers songs while we get tanked up before the game!

Will provide a new revenue stream for the club.

I am also a big fan of the double story club shop.

I take it the event space will be used as a big drinking area before games?

Can get some of our musical fans up on stage and give us some Rangers songs while we get tanked up before the game!

Will provide a new revenue stream for the club.

I am also a big fan of the double story club shop.
It may be more family oriented but yes that sort of idea. I'd Imagine that once current shop turns into a club sports bar that help those who can't get into louden for a pint.

The land within Ibrox perimeter is more or less already marked out for parking except the area of from the ticket office down to Broomloan Road. Also the area from that access in Broomloan Road up to the Roundabout. If we could improve all that and aquire anything not owned by Gers that might make a dent in the parking required. I thought the ticket office was temp (30yrs) anyway and would move. There might be other small areas of land we could aquire. Hows about a multi storey on site of wee Gers club including improved bar and lounge!

Back