Edmundson

yosemite sam

Should he be playing?
The games hes played,done nothing wrong.
I love Katic,like all bears,but he is a bit erratic at times.Goldson takes a lot of stick,but I thought he played well today.
I will emphasise,we never lost today because of our defence,but Edmonson must be wondering what hes doing wrong.
Again,just an opinion.

Goldson’s been excellent for months and Katic has been excellent since coming back into the team apart from today, I wouldn’t actually mind seeing him as a holding midfielder in some games.

Goldson’s been excellent for months and Katic has been excellent since coming back into the team apart from today, I wouldn’t actually mind seeing him as a holding midfielder in some games.
Exactly
A physical ball winner,pass it on to other more forward thinking players

The entire team was a shambles. Same happened last season, we beat Celtic then it’s as if the team feel think they can stroll it.

They scored because Goldson Slipped on his arse on the muddy pitch and they got a lucky deflection. How much Edmunson (who we have never seen play in midfield) would have made is hard to say.

Should he be playing?
I love Katic,like all bears,but he is a bit erratic at times.Goldson takes a lot of stick,but I thought he played well today.
I will emphasise,we never lost today because of our defence,but Edmonson must be wondering what hes doing wrong.
Again,just an opinion.
What is you're opinion?
You only asked a question.
And Goldson is our best defender by miles, anyone that thinks otherwise knows little about football.

Could be a shout to play ahead of Kamara at the moment to be honest.

George played that holding role at home to Hamilton earlier in the season and played well.

The middle of the park was the issue. Dreadful lack of cohesion. Big George will do a turn if ever called upon. Today he would have made little difference unless playing instead of Kamara who was awful. We will bounce back.

As others have said, wasn’t the defence that lost us that today.

the lack of fight and inability to win the midfield battle, plus us not being as clinical as we should in front of goal cost us, is why we lost.

I like what I've seen if him so far but not enough to split our best pairing of Goldson and Katic. Had he played yesterday and not Katic the questions would likely be asked of him and folk saying it was his fault. His chance will come and if he makes the most of it then he deserves to stay in the team but until then we need to stay as we are as the centre backs are the least of our issues.

The midfield were embarrassing today and left the defenders exposed time after time .

I don't think he's the answer. On the whole defence has been ok this season - we need to be more ruthless up top.

Edmundson could have done a job sitting infront of the defence as Hearts and Aberdeen away are a battle

Should he be playing?
Again,just an opinion.
He might actually go for the ball when the striker gets the ball in the box unlike Goldson yesterday

Back