Edmunson Oldham

Giovanni Van Henry

My mate who stays down in Oldham and is good mates with Jamie stott who plays for them has said that George edmunson has agreed to join us this summer. He says the lad looks a good player and is wasted at Oldham and needs a big step up if he is to fulfil his potential. I don't know of the player and I'm not one for making things up on here. Was just wondering if anyone has seen him play and know if he's good enough to play for us? I've seen Derby a nd Peterborough are looking at him. So unless Derby make the pl I coukd see us definitely getting him if the info I've been Givens true

My mate who stays down in Oldham and is good mates with Jamie stott who plays for them has said that George edmunson has agreed to join us this summer. He says the lad looks a good player and is wasted at Oldham and needs a big step up if he is to fulfil his potential. I don't know of the player and I'm not one for making things up on here. Was just wondering if anyone has seen him play and know if he's good enough to play for us? I've seen Derby a nd Peterborough are looking at him. So unless Derby make the pl I coukd see us definitely getting him if the info I've been Givens true

Doesn’t matter if derby make the PL if he’s agreed to join us

Edmonson?

He must be a Young One.
lKBxndt.gif

Outstanding stuff. Jamie Stott any relation the Grant Stott

We're looking to have 3 'first choice' centre backs and 1 young player with potential who can do a job in there but won't get as many appearances for next season.

I imagine he'll come in, play the odd game here and there and see if he can adapt and improve under better coaching. The way we should be doing it IMO. We are very close to having a strong enough first XI to win the league now. Time to get some young players with a lot of potential to fill it out.

Just read there on twitter that 4lads are saying the deal is looking promising for edmunson.

Rangers 'lead race' for Edmundson

Rangers are in ‘pole position’ to sign Oldham defender George Edmundson.
The centre back was given a tour of the Hummel Training Centre last week and Football Insider report he’s blown away by Steven Gerrard’s plans for the club.
The report claims that Rangers have made a verbal offer and the centre back is desperate to move to Glasgow

We need 2 centre backs but for me the Katic/Goldson partnership is more than good enough so it is not a position where we should spend much of our budget

Can see the thinking behind this one, he is young and seems highly rated. I expect CB number 4 will be a McAuley like experienced signing

Doesn’t matter if derby make the PL if he’s agreed to join us
You can agree a pre contract but still not go to the club you have signed it with.

Can't remember the player but a guy from Ross County signed for St Johnstone but stayed in Dingwall.

There was a legal dispute over it right enough.

Edit:. Edmundson has a year left on contract.

I sometimes wonder if people read what I tweet, or just make it up

Someone asked for the latest rumours, so I responded with them & said this - (look at very top line)

Rumour & only rumour!

Mental - Interest in Milner & Welbeck real, they refuse to rule it out

Edmundson deal is looking good

Over £1m is being spent on stadium & £250k on training ground

We have heavily scouted Chelsea/Lpool u23s hence bounce game

Ben Woodburn remains target

As it clearly states, It’s rumours & only rumours that are flying about at moment
Should you no have worded it a bit differently then lol I'm no having a go and I love your posts but I just put 2 and 2 when I seen it with the info I posted then you tweeted an hour later

We need 2 centre backs but for me the Katic/Goldson partnership is more than good enough so it is not a position where we should spend much of our budget

Can see the thinking behind this one, he is young and seems highly rated. I expect CB number 4 will be a McAuley like experienced signing
Or McCrorie

Goldson, Katič, Edmundson and a more experienced CB and we are looking good in the CB areas.

I fully expect Goldson and Katič to be even better next season. Goldson has just played the most amount of games in one season, in his career and he will be even more settled. Katič has gained fantastic experience this season and in the last 6 weeks has been an absolute mountain.

Edmundson has good experience for a 21 year old and like Katič, at a good age to develop further. Played a season alongside Clarke and will have learned a lot. Highly rated amongst his team mates. An experienced CB makes up the 4 CB's we require and obviously brings experience.

There isn't a CB in Scotland I'd take. Both Souttar and McKenna are big dumplings.

21 years old centre back with 1 year left on his contract. Played 45 times this season. 2 goals 4 assists.
I sometimes wonder if people read what I tweet, or just make it up

Someone asked for the latest rumours, so I responded with them & said this - (look at very top line)

Rumour & only rumour!

Mental - Interest in Milner & Welbeck real, they refuse to rule it out

Edmundson deal is looking good

Over £1m is being spent on stadium & £250k on training ground

We have heavily scouted Chelsea/Lpool u23s hence bounce game

Ben Woodburn remains target

As it clearly states, It’s rumours & only rumours that are flying about at moment
regardless of the outcome sounds very positive especially scouting the Liverpool and Chelsea youngsters hopefully get another few high quality youngsters in to boost the squad

Back