Edouard clear dive yesterday

Clear dive, scandalous they were awarded that in a Scottish Cup Final of all games. On the radio yesterday, all the panel agreed it was a certain penalty because the goal keeper hesitated - he might have fucked up a bit, but the keeper still forced the striker wide of goal to an area with little threat and didn't do anything against the rules while doing it. Celtic player dives - ref awards penalty. Unbelievable.

Collum, should be chased out of town, after St Mirren game, he should never have set foot in Ibrox as 4th official or ref one of our games.
Our club do a statement, the fan boys on here who can say nothing bad of the club say "leave it to Robertson" he will deal with it from the inside at SFA....

Yesterday they won a treble through cheating, could say they won a league through cheating.

We could spend fortunes on next gio or mols yet a ref can cost us more point's than a new class act play can win us.

Collum, should be chased out of town, after St Mirren game, he should never have set foot in Ibrox as 4th official or ref one of our games.
Our club do a statement, the fan boys on here who can say nothing bad of the club say "leave it to Robertson" he will deal with it from the inside at SFA....

Yesterday they won a treble through cheating, could say they won a league through cheating.

We could spend fortunes on next gio or mols yet a ref can cost us more point's than a new class act play can win us.

Ref cowardice and intimidation has won in Scotland and its going to be near impossible to change that around. If Hearts had lost to us yesterday after a decision like that, we know what the headlines would be this morning. Scared refs are handing them trophies like sweeties.

I was following the game on a thread on here and there was posters saying it was a stonewaller, I'm stunned anyone could say that after seeing that, appalling decision, funnily enough the same ref couldn't point to the spot quick enough last week :rolleyes:

Why was the keeper trying to make a tackle? the tim player is going away from goal,it was a blatant dive but he gave the ref a decision to make and Collum didn't hesitate

Some on here and other Rangers fans said stonewall penalty, clear as day, take the blue tinted specs off...

Not sure how that can be seen as anything other than a dive

During the game they never showed that angle of it. I presume this one was shown in the after match discussion. The angle they showed during the match made it look 100% a penalty.

Willie Collum has reffed 5 Hearts v Celtic cup ties. He's given Celtic a penalty in each of those 5 games. And to think some posters on here used to say he was the 'best of a bad bunch'. He's always been a cheat.

Truly, was anyone surprised that in their hour of need Gollum comes to the Scum's rescue?

Ever since he gave us that soft penalty all those years ago at the Scumdome, Gollum has gone out of his way to ingratiate himself to Kiddy Fiddlers FC and its fans - yesterday was just the perfect example of that continuation.

However what should worry us more is the lack of condemnation of the dive in almost every media outlet - we all know the rage that would be being spouted this morning if we were awarded a penalty in those circumstances in any game, nevermind a Cup final.

Last edited:
Ref cowardice and intimidation has won in Scotland and its going to be near impossible to change that around. If Hearts had lost to us yesterday after a decision like that, we know what the headlines would be this morning. Scared refs are handing them trophies like sweeties.

Agree, people saying they can't wait for VAR, can you imagine the pressure on the refs back in TV studios they won't decline a penalty against them they have them scared of analysis by TV which we seem to be only team who get this.

Sheer stupidity from the goalkeeper diving in .

Stand tall and Edouard goes nowhere . Easy decision for the striker to knock it past the goalkeeper and go down , McCoist did it for us a few times to great effect.

A good ref plus VAR sees how Edouard manufactures the incident , but I agree with the poster above who said 90 per cent of the time that’s given regardless .

Of course Collum couldn’t wait to give it and the stat that he’s given Celtic five penalties in five matches against hearts tells us everything about him (as if we didn’t know already).

Unbeknown to any of us at the time though is this wee but of “help” they got to win the cup yesterday culminated in them giving a volatile imbalanced coach the responsibility of rebuilding their team when far superior managers were available .

Karma ? Let’s fcking make it be .

If that was a Rangers player one of two things would have happened. Either the Rangers player would have been booked for diving or else they would be subject to a media witch-hunt and retrospective ban had they actually managed to con the ref into awarding the penalty.

Look at the criticism Katic got a few weeks ago after a dead rubber league game against the sheep ffs.

The filth have had to cheat to win the cup. Their £9m superstar is a cheating bastard.

Has there been a single word within Scottish media circles about this? Of course not, as that would mean them having to admit that they cheated to win.

Clear dive, scandalous they were awarded that in a Scottish Cup Final of all games. On the radio yesterday, all the panel agreed it was a certain penalty because the goal keeper hesitated - he might have fucked up a bit, but the keeper still forced the striker wide of goal to an area with little threat and didn't do anything against the rules while doing it. Celtic player dives - ref awards penalty. Unbelievable.

Agree. I had the radio on at that stage mate. None of the usual suspects said it, yet I still had that feeling. Schotland 2019.

I “watched” the game as I was at a party and some scum supporters were in the room. With hearts one up, I confidently announced a game of ref bingo. The mentally challengeds dismissed the suggestion but I confidently announced that they’d get a dodgy penalty, an offside goal or a hearts player would get sent off within the next ten minutes. It took 7 mins from my statement in the room for Collum (the cheat) to swing into full on rescue mode and award that penalty.

Their winning goal was a good goal however but had Collum been an honest ref they never have got there.

Collum is a cheat and Scottish football is corrupt.

First time have seen it I mean c,mon to f,uck . Do I believe Gollum is a cheat no , but I do believe in that split second then he will side with them as won’t want to deal with death threats and demotion .

Collum should never have been allowed to handle any of their games after the death threats and intimidation by the Peasants. Gangsterism and intimidation has won.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...ats-ref-Willie-Collum-Rangers-win-Celtic.html

Similar to his penalty award for Killie last week. Guy flings himself to the deck and that wee prick couldn’t point to the spot fast enough.

To think some of us on here used to say he was one of the better ones.

The whole fûcking cabal are terrified of them.

If you are Collum yesterday, will you have an easier life by awarding them a penalty for a dive, or denying them a penalty that might possibly have been a foul?

There’s no doubt that this is influencing the refs decisions.

Blatant dive and Edouard should face retrospective punishment for that, same as O’Donnell last week against us, but we all know nothing will come of it.

That’s the only replay of the penalty from yesterday I’ve seen so I don’t know Collum’s positioning and let’s be honest the Hearts keeper has made a mess of it.

What I will say though is that last week and yesterday Collum couldn’t wait to give penalties yet our two against Killie he didn’t even consider it. He’s definitely refereeing us differently.

Back