Edouard clear dive yesterday

As blatant a dive as you will see knowing they would get ‘help’ from the official.

Don’t worry, the compliant officer will take this kind of thing deciding the national cup final extremely seriously.

They will always be awarded the benefit of the doubt in instances like this because every referee in Scotland knows the entire catholic mafia will study the incident over and over again to the minutest detail and if it transpires he has made a mistake, he knows the media will run with headlines such as ‘ cheat ‘ or ‘ bigot ‘ for days on end with calls to have him sacked or demoted.
And then there’s the threats to his house and his family.

Plain cheating. I’m guessing this is all over the newspapers and news considering its bringing shame on Scotland’s biggest cup competition?

What are Hearts saying about this? You would think they would be furious being cheated out of a potential cup win.

There will be no complaints from anyone, mate, at that blatant dive yesterday. Folk on here who think we're winning 55 next season really don't have a clue what we're up against.

Correct. We are not allowed to win another league title and there are measures in place to enforce this.

There will be no complaints from anyone, mate, at that blatant dive yesterday. Folk on here who think we're winning 55 next season really don't have a clue what we're up against.

Correct, we could well overtake them on the park over the summer and they have appointed a vastly inferior manager. They will be depending on ‘help’ from the usual sources more than ever next season.

We had two penalties turned down by Collum last week, yet he couldn't point to the spot quick enough yesterday.

Walter Smith called him out years ago. Gerrard and Jack saw through him this season also.

A 19th Century Terrorist with a whistle.

I'm sorry, but the goalie does nothing wrong IMO, he comes out, spreads himself, is nowhere near the player, but the player goes out of his way to manufacture an incident.

Pure and total cheating!

I actually wish I had watched it yesterday and took the bookies up on their 14/1 for a scum penalty, because that was guaranteed!

What are Hearts saying about this? You would think they would be furious being cheated out of a potential cup win.

Ziltch unlike what they'd have said if it was us. Only saw the highlight on here as I didn't watch the game but it's a dive yet no media outlet aside from SKY have questioned the decision. As for Colum he's an RE teacher at an RC school he's one of them he'd never officiate fairly.

A few blokes in the pub have christened this the Harry Kane manoeuvre, as good a striker as Big H is he is very clever at getting pens by doing this . Sterling also , hopefully when VAR kicks in full time theses cheats will be found out

Brown also tried this at in their last game at ER mate, but being Brown he fooked it up & just looked like the cheat he is. He still wasn’t carded despite that.

Its incidents like that yesterday that win or lose trophies, titles even. Stokes's clear dive at Ibrox could have cost us the League back in 2011. Intimidated refs are handing them trophies, of that there is no doubt. Folk who think we're competing on a level playing field are deluded.

Correct.

They were not in the game at that point, they were woeful.

It was just all too predictable that it would need a piece of cheating to get back into the game.

I posted at half time they would win by a single goal thanks to Collum and that's exactly what happened.

The RC employee knew what to do. As did the commentators. They thought it was a penalty so gave it. As I said before. Re run any dodgy decision Celtic get that Sutton commentates on. And he cant even hide it. Its always, looks like, or that could be, I think that is...... Etc Etc.

Now do the same when its someone playing his team, Its a case of, I dont think that is, very soft, the linesman could not have seen this clearly... Etc Etc

He basically throughs doubt into a decision he does not like and gives benefit of the doubt to the ones he does like. He is not the only one. Andy Walker is the exact same.

HOW no one mentioned why Brown escaped a yellow for bringing down a player running towards goal is beyond me. The Ref, Sutton, Craigan, the BBC editor all have selective viewing as well as selective thoughts.

They all know their roles that they have to play. It’s like a friggin synchronised swimming team watching & listening to them after each incident HB.

Was it impossible for Clancy when he booked Morelos for diving away and home vs Aberdeen in the Scottish cup?

Even when there was contact on both incidents.

Correct. Two bookings when there WAS contact each time. A Scottish Cup medal for this guilty party. Schotland 2019.

I was watching it on my own while exercising.

I didn't think it was a penalty but I then concluded it was just my royal blue tinted spectacles.

Cheats.

I'm sorry, but the goalie does nothing wrong IMO, he comes out, spreads himself, is nowhere near the player, but the player goes out of his way to manufacture an incident.

Pure and total cheating!

I actually wish I had watched it yesterday and took the bookies up on their 14/1 for a scum penalty, because that was guaranteed!
I'm glad I didn't watch it I would be looking for a new TV this morning.

Folk on here who think we're winning 55 next season really don't have a clue what we're up against.

I disagree. I don’t think it’s quite as bad as we think. The refs are just shit which affects everyone not just us. We’re winning the league next season.

I disagree. I don’t think it’s quite as bad as we think. The refs are just shit which affects everyone not just us. We’re winning the league next season.

Wish I was as confident on that one as you mate. Have to say, I’m with Muttley.
In fact, despite us playing scheisse a few times this season, it would be interesting if some objective analyst went through all of our & their games & corrected the high level errors by officials ?

The same as last week when he gave Kilmarnock a penalty for someone throwing themselves to the deck.

A Rangers player does that yesterday and they are booked for diving.

That is the reality of what we are up against.

Even in that same game BT, we had Broadfoot’s clear tug on Goldson & Burke’s handball. No consistency from him on the former compared to the one given to Killie.

That non penalty changed the game, most commentators would agree that if VAR had been used it wouldn’t have been given.
If I was a Hearts fan I’d be ragin.
The media don’t care because it gives them their historic headlines

Was it impossible for Clancy when he booked Morelos for diving away and home vs Aberdeen in the Scottish cup?

Even when there was contact on both incidents.

The incidents were not remotely similar.....the problem with yesterday he is the other side-it's also happening at pace-if he had the proper view he would have seen it.The only way round it is VAR.

Back