Edouard clear dive yesterday

Blatent DIVE, cheating bastard

Let's be honest it's part of the game now I'm not a fan of it but it's how the games went players will now either anticipate contact or shape to fall as he did yesterday.....

We haven't stamped it out of the game and at full speed for refs unless they are at the right angle/close enough it must often be something of a guess.

Let's be honest it's part of the game now I'm not a fan of it but it's how the games went players will now either anticipate contact or shape to fall as he did yesterday.....

We haven't stamped it out of the game and at full speed for refs unless they are at the right angle/close enough it must often be something of a guess.
If they had VAR yesterday he would have been booked for diving

Watched it up until they scored that penalty and then had to switch off after the arse licking commentary went into overdrive.
Could you imagine if that had been a Rangers player diving like that they would have been screaming to get him sent off referred to the CO for further punishment. If it had been Morelos they’d have been shouting for him to be thrown out of Scottish football, arrested for assault on the keeper & sent off with another couple of Rangers players who dared to question Gollum’s integrity

The incidents were not remotely similar.....the problem with yesterday he is the other side-it's also happening at pace-if he had the proper view he would have seen it.The only way round it is VAR.

Taking a second to process what he had seen rather than pointing to the spot as soon as the diver hit the deck might have helped.

He's a cheat and our club were right to call him out earlier in the season, although clearly that has changed nothing.

During the game they never showed that angle of it. I presume this one was shown in the after match discussion. The angle they showed during the match made it look 100% a penalty.
You are half right , it was shown after the game however there was no discussion

Can you imagine the reaction if it was Morelos or even Defoe?

It’s a dive and Collum could not wait to point to the spot
He flicks the ball to the left and instead of going after the ball he jumps to the right sticking his foot out at the keeper, it's never a penalty and he should have been punished for simulation, typical mentally challenged school ref.

When you see bears on the match thread saying it’s a clear penalty it makes you realise what we’re up against. Conversely if that was our player winning that penalty, you’d have a week long review with detailed analysis and breakdown of the incident from every conceivable angle with every tarriar/ex-tarriar in the land weighing in.

With a little help from their friend,collum, who was rewarded with the cup final for denying kilmarnock a penalty to ensure his bheasty bhoys won the league. Not That I think he's a cheat or anything but funnily enough he could almost be their man of the match in a title winning and cup winning games.
I know he's a cheat.

There will be no complaints from anyone, mate, at that blatant dive yesterday. Folk on here who think we're winning 55 next season really don't have a clue what we're up against.

Correct, we are fighting the entire system, and football is a game won and lost on the slimmest of margins.

I disagree. I don’t think it’s quite as bad as we think. The refs are just shit which affects everyone not just us. We’re winning the league next season.

Did u miss this season? Can’t believe I’m reading what u wrote.

If they had VAR yesterday he would have been booked for diving

Depends who's looking at the VAR to make a decision. I have a feeling that that most of those doing so in Scotland will favour the mentally challengeds, just like the current football authorities, refereeing fraternity, TV commentators and pundits, sporting press etc. already do. Why would it be any different? Probably Clare Whyte's next job!

A few blokes in the pub have christened this the Harry Kane manoeuvre, as good a striker as Big H is he is very clever at getting pens by doing this . Sterling also , hopefully when VAR kicks in full time theses cheats will be found out

Similarly Jamie Vardy has won a fair number of penalties; when running past a defender he chucks the right leg into the defenders legs to tangle them up.

The resulting fall is legit and looks natural even though he caused it.

I disagree. I don’t think it’s quite as bad as we think. The refs are just shit which affects everyone not just us. We’re winning the league next season.

Take it you’ve been asleep all this season?

Agree, but we really need to get it out of the game.Retrospective Reds, like Jones got, when it’s a Game changer, should 100% be introduced, and even if that includes us.

Morelos or Defoe yellow, no penalty, Savile player, penalty no discussion.

A sinister Rangers hating country we now unfortunately live in.

You get the country you create. We played our part in getting to this stage. We have to play our part in moving on as well. Won’t happen by magic.

Morelos or Defoe yellow, no penalty, Savile player, penalty no discussion.

A sinister Rangers hating country we now unfortunately live in.

Defoe did same thing against them at Ibrox. Alright he didn't get booked, probably should have, but 2 dives and 1 penalty. To the filth player.

Collum looked absolutely terrified at the weekend as though he knew he would be getting the blame if Hearts won.

Not quite sure i agree with the point about VAR, didnt the ex Ger on commentry say it might have soft but it is a penalty. Celtic will make sure its someone like Dodds that is the video ref its not going to end bias and people in refereeing/media/sfa crawling. Maybe it would be a red card for keeper too if Craig Thomson gets the job of making sure the big decisions are correct.

I think you will see a lot more of Lennons Celtic using this tactic, get it in box hit the grass...which team in world sport isnt going to take advantage of friendly refs desperate to help ? i dont blame them tbh.

Back