Edouard considering seeing out his contract and leaving on a free next summer

Mixed feelings if true

would be funny to see him go for nothing but they are a weaker team with him not there . I’d rather he just left . Knowing our luck he will sign a 1 year extension
If you thought he lacked effort last season just wait until you see him next season if he stays.

Last season’s version will look like the Tasmanian devil.

Can see that happening obviously no one is giving them £18 million when he's effectively a free agent in a couple of months time.

He's been wanting out for two years same goes for the midfielder who he is pals with.

Hilarious stuff he will down tools after december if thats the case. Would love to see them get nothing for him

What he’s actually doing is making a statement to Celtic. He’s telling them that if they are going to accept a high fee he’s taking a high percentage of it to go. Ultimately he’s doing everything to get as high a wage at his new club as possible. The higher a fee Celtic demand the less a wage he gets. In short he has them over a barrel, Celtic will do well to get a fee of £3 million for him once they have paid off the player and his agent

Rather he left ASAP because what they will get they won’t see much of anyway I guess and won’t get in better

Either way it’s hilarious and complete mismanagement

While this is funny, I'd still rather see him go tbh. The benefits of him going outweigh the benefits of him staying.
The benefits of them being denied a very healthy fee that they can use to spend on players that might actually want to be there or him seeing out his contract and collecting his big wages and hopefully having a season like the last one?
I would take my chances on the latter option, although all it will be is an agent leaking it to a friend in the press to try and force the scum's hand in regards to their asking price

Ps surely they don't actually think they will get £25m for a player in the final year of his contract playing in Scotland ffs

We still have the issue of the Olympics to go with this guy, if they don’t let him go with France the toys will be out of the pram.

The Olympics start on 23 July, a couple of days after their first CL qualifier. He wasn’t trying a leg last year so it will be interesting to see how little effort he puts in if he is not in Tokyo.

Not read the article, just the headline.
Edouard COULD decide to stay and see out his contract.
Click bait pish

While this is funny, I'd still rather see him go tbh. The benefits of him going outweigh the benefits of him staying.
Even if its only 3 million profit.
As we like to remind Celtic fans.
And as true as that may be.

It's still be 12 million in their bank account this summer.
And nearly £2,000,000 saved on wages.

They'll buy a motivated player with at least a bit of that.

I'd rather he stayed the season, and they were the guts of 15 million lighter.

Back