Edouard is injury doubt for Sunday

Coza

Well %^*& me the week of a big old firm game and low and behold their most important player “might” not make it. Out of nowhere he is suddenly injured.....

They have tried this routine since about 1993 every single old firm game and everytime the press lap it up. It’s been true about once in that entire time.

Well %^*& me the week of a big old firm game and low and behold their most important player “might” not make it. Out of nowhere he is suddenly injured.....

They have tried this routine since about 1993 every single old firm game and everytime the press lap it up. It’s been true about once in that entire time.
he hasn't played their last few games

It's hardly out of nowhere, he's not played in their last 3 games.

But he will be fit for Sunday, no doubt about it.

Ohps don’t watch their games. All I’ve heard all year is they are fucked if he gets injured whereas we have cover for Morelos.

This pish started with baw face in the sixties. Nothing new and actually so predictable.

hopefully this is true, he doesn’t make it and they have to gamble on a guy that just shouldn’t be near any form of betting.

If he plays it brings into sharp focus the nightmare and dream scenarios.

I want Griffiths, Brown, Lustig (sadly not happening) front and centre when we beat them to win silverware. I want to see their wee faces looking skelped as they skunk down the tunnel with their losers medals on.

On the flip side I’m not sure I can handle Griffiths and Brown yet again needling us and ramming it down our throat if they win.

tenor.gif

If he plays, one of our players should tackle his ankle the way Cosgrove did to Davis on Wednesday.

That's just a free kick these days it seems.

Even IF he isn't fit people aren't daft and that includes Gerrard.

It doesn't matter if it's Edward (that's what Bonner calls him) or the Thumb, Hunchback or Monkey Man, they all pose their own threats. If Rangers take care of their own performances and band together it doesn't matter who they have up front.

A big bonus if he isn't fit though, for sure.

There’s not a chance he won’t be playing.

Same with Barasic and us, both of them have obviously had knocks recently but both will be in the starting 11s on Sunday

I don't think he's their most important player in any case, more worried about Christie TBH.

I say he probably will play but a few rumours that where going around was he is out until at least the new year ? But I thought one of the rags had pictures of him training before the hamilton game

I don't think he's their most important player in any case, more worried about Christie TBH.
Christie is a good player but yet to be impressed with him against us.

Edouard scores every other game against us.

I say he probably will play but a few rumours that where going around was he is out until at least the new year ? But I thought one of the rags had pictures of him training before the hamilton game
He has trained all week.

Him, Elyounoussi & Boli will be fit.

Bullshit they pull this same stunt everytime we play them & then low & behold they make a miraculous recovery & end up playing. All part of their mind games. He will play on Sunday of that I have no doubt

Dunno lads I think there could be a wee problem with him. When lannon talks about it he gets a wee bit tense lol.

Back