Edouard is injury doubt for Sunday

If he was to be missing it would be a massive boost, he scores regularly against us and is by far their best player.

I’m pretty certain he will play though, the poets in my work said he could have played on Wednesday but wasn’t risked.

There is as much chance of him missing the game as the groin brigade missing it

Usual carry on from that mob

If he plays, I hope he lacks a little in match sharpness.

I don't think he's once been their best player when against us, plods about looking lazy but then comes alive when we obviously gift a brain fart defensive lapse for a goal.

If we can cut them out, he's not the type of striker who'll bully defenders like Morelos does. He needs service, it'll be up to the midfield to prevent theirs from giving him it.

Would be a positive for sure but if we’re honest he won’t be missed as much for them as Morelos would be for us. Christie and Forrest are just as likely to punish us if we get complacent again.

Well %^*& me the week of a big old firm game and low and behold their most important player “might” not make it. Out of nowhere he is suddenly injured.....

They have tried this routine since about 1993 every single old firm game and everytime the press lap it up. It’s been true about once in that entire time.

Mate he's been out for 3 weeks and is definitely injured.

Even if he does make it, he'll be well below full physical fitness and nowhere near match fit.

You can add Elyanoussi, Hayes, Bollingoli and the Arab Israeli to that situation too, plus Taylor is cup tied.

They've got major problems.

Ohps don’t watch their games. All I’ve heard all year is they are fucked if he gets injured whereas we have cover for Morelos.
They beat Hamilton with an injury time winner at home. They would struggle if he was out for an extended period, just like any team would without their best player.

Well %^*& me the week of a big old firm game and low and behold their most important player “might” not make it. Out of nowhere he is suddenly injured.....

They have tried this routine since about 1993 every single old firm game and everytime the press lap it up. It’s been true about once in that entire time.

1993? They’ve been doing it ever since I can remember and that’s stretching back to the ‘70s.

Still, at least we know he’ll definitely be playing now.

He’s been rested and they’ve still been winning, mostly in comfort

A last minute winner at home to Hamilton isn’t exactly comfortable, especially as it required the ref to ignore 2 clear fouls.

Anyway, I hope he isn’t fit, he’s their biggest threat.

Mate he's been out for 3 weeks and is definitely injured.

Even if he does make it, he'll be well below full physical fitness and nowhere near match fit.

You can add Elyanoussi, Hayes, Bollingoli and the Arab Israeli to that situation too, plus Taylor is cup tied.

They've got major problems.
what’s the story with those players? Injured or what?

Edouard will start on Sunday or so I’ve been told, no idea how reliable that is but came from someone who gets his tickets from the mhank players.

Certainly will play but even just missing two games is big for us. Think he's their best player by far

Absolute mind games from them, he's fully fit and will play the entire game. They just about have their strongest XI ready to go. This will be our biggest battle in a very long time.

Of course he is.
Absolute cert he'll play. I just want us to turn up so badly and turn them over the way we did in our two previous victories and for me it's horses for courses. No Ojo,bring in Halliday assuming Borna doesn't make it. Get the team in that won us those games,maybe even Katic as well.

That will be their excuse if they don't win, that half their team were not match fit

Everyone said this before the game at Ibrox and he absolutely strolled it.

We didn't turn up and the manager got the tactics wrong by overloading the midfield. So we weren't going wide.

We will this time - He was dog meat leading up to the old firm.

Back