Edouard to Leicester for £15m - Daily Mail

Thinking about it, their rebuild is going to be absolutely hilarious.
They need a new goalkeeper and an entire new back 4 if Ajer leaves with Julianne being out injured.
Brown is finished. Turnbull can't play 90 minutes. They've overhyped Soro. McGregor has gone stale.

If Edouard leaves then that leaves Ajeti Klimala and Griffiths.
Ajeti looks poor.
Klimala hasn't got it.
Griffiths will be in the gutter.

It's a good time to be a bear.

We have a real chance of dominating for the next few years if we can keep this squad together with only minimal sales of first team players.

Sell ons are a percentage of profit. So they'll still pocket £12.6m if they sell him for 15m.

Not that that'll matter cause they'll buy one lot of absolute shite yet again
I’m sure the player is getting fair chunk of it as well, they will end up getting roughly what they paid for him

Thinking about it, their rebuild is going to be absolutely hilarious.
They need a new goalkeeper and an entire new back 4 if Ajer leaves with Julianne being out injured.
Brown is finished. Turnbull can't play 90 minutes. They've overhyped Soro. McGregor has gone stale.

If Edouard leaves then that leaves Ajeti Klimala and Griffiths.
Ajeti looks poor.
Klimala hasn't got it.
Griffiths will be in the gutter.

It's a good time to be a bear.

We have a real chance of dominating for the next few years if we can keep this squad together with only minimal sales of first team players.
they have quite a few loans as well

if edouard goes their squad looks pretty poor in all honestly, elyonoosi (don't care how it's properly spelled) is a good player but he's not theirs.

They complain about Lawell only being focussed on revenue but it looks like he even got caught up in the quest for 9.75. In previous years Eduoard would have been sold as soon as it was clear his value was plummeting. The whole club decided to double down on their bets and we’ve bust them. Lovely stuff

They complain about Lawell only being focussed on revenue but it looks like he even got caught up in the quest for 9.75. In previous years Eduoard would have been sold as soon as it was clear his value was plummeting. The whole club decided to double down on their bets and we’ve bust them. Lovely stuff

In doing so we have massively increased our potential transfer values for our players due to the manner in how we have destroyed them domestically and also how well we have some on the European stage (still unbeaten)

In doing so we have massively increased our potential transfer values for our players due to the manner in how we have destroyed them domestically and also how well we have some on the European stage (still unbeaten)
It’s great that our biggest concern right now is that our top performers will most likely be on the radar of top clubs. Our biggest challenge is that our players are too good

Doesn't give them super millions to bring in a big name replacement. Likely they will try and gamble with it and land on another dud.

They need cash to rebuild and this gives them nothing like what they expected.

The only better news would be that the money they make was going straight into the benefit fund for CSA victims. Can live in hope for the victims.

A massive bonus for us tbh, there no denying hes a great player who will be hard to replace his goals, delighted theyre no getting the billions they expected also :D

The only reason he has started kicking his own arse the past few months is to set himself up for a move away in the summer

Fair enough, it’s some amount of money they’re losing out on for a guy who in my opinion is the best player they’ve had since the days of Larsson, hartson Petrov etc..

Get it right up them.

Think that’s why they got him for the price they did as they wanted much more was the story

This is fantastic news for us. He's their best player by a mile. A decent manager will get a tune out of him, no doubt. I don't trust their recruitment to replace him with a player of similar standard. We now have a situation where they need: a striker, a centre midfielder, 2 centre backs and a keeper. That's the spine of a team.

1 big sale per year is the maximum I want. Keep things ticking over, balance the books and get into the CL.

The fat Frenchman got away with murder up here. He'll be a flop in England.
I think he’ll do well. If you compare him and Morelos then I actually think that at first he probably had the better potential. The difference being Fredo has grown, adapted and been transformed into an almost complete striker. He’s no longer just a poacher, he’s a player that can terrorise any defence at any level. Whereas Edouard has regressed significantly. I guess that’s the difference between having a top class, professional outfit and an angry alky whose’s mate owns an iPad on the bench. Under a proper coaching team he could be pretty good

He's so world class he's the one that's been keeping them going this year.

Will they even manage 2nd next year?

I rate the guy , but don’t think he is at Leicesters level . He has one more goal than Roofe in open play . Has played 6 more games . And in no way does he fit their system .

So, if true, that’s only a £6m profit, 40% of which goes to PSG? Lovely.

They paid PSG a loan fee for his original time there.

There’s the 40% sell on clause

They’ve paid the wages of a £9 million player

They are not making any money on this signing

On top of that he’s hardly burst a gut for them for quite a while.

The mentally challengeds have won a watch if they have gotten 15m for him.

He is a good player there is no doubting that.

Morelos shouldn’t be going for any less than 20m if this is to go buy but football is mental these days.

Ajer up next, followed by Ntcham.

Christie wants out, if they can find a buyer. Can’t imagine McGregor fancies it for too much longer either, he’s not one of them.

We’ve made them look average, that far behind us it’s hard not to laugh.

They have completely squandered a sporting advantage never to be repeated.

Still, Sevco and Res 12 to keep them warm at night.
Ntcham went on loan to Marseille with £4.5m buy option, causing the Marseille manager to pack it in. Then he was hooked at half time on his first start the other day. I think he’ll be back with them going into his last year and they’ll have to punt him for a couple of million because he hates it there.

If they get more than 5 million I would be very surprised. Not fit to lace the boots of Morelos.
Yeah, I don't understand the obsession with him either. I think this simply might just be Brenda's usual lack of vision in the transfer window. Morelos would be a vastly superior option to any club, given the fact he regularly scores goal in European competition.

This is the perfect scenario.

He’s part of their decline because he’s not interested, which has seen his own value dip. And at the same time, Celtic will struggle to replace him because he’s a very good player.

Back