Eduoard’s ‘sitter’

Helander wasn't.

Edouard was offside , well in front of Helander when the ball was played to Kyogo.
I thought Kyogo from my view from the Main stand was offside as well but I will have to see it again.

It was a simple tap in.
Just seen the replay mate, sometimes it happens that fast I miss what's happening in cf1 :D

Another lazy performance from him and an absolute sitter of a miss. How many performances like that does he get away with yet still have people blowing smoke up his arse?

If Morelos missed that and we lost, there would be people on here wanting him sold for 5m. There won’t have been an easier chance missed this weekend.

Harder to do what he done and miss that!! Total sitter from "mister coolness in front of goal" personified "ice cold killer" himself!! It's the lies we tell ourselves rjwt haunt and hurt us the most!!

Loved today, fcuking loved it!! Slapped them back in their place!! I knew we would win today, did it all the time against adversity, issues/injuries under Walter!!

WATP!!

I sit in CD2 and thought the same. Or maybe it's my blue tinted specs.

I sit level with the penalty line and Kyogo was 6 feet in front of the defence line when he got the ball. Whether he had ran from onside position when it was played seems unlikely but I would like to see it again.
That nearside linesmen got a lot wrong. I thought he was cheating but he got an Arfield one wrong in the 92nd minute as well.

Looks offside to me.

3671388e-4ba4-4b83-998f-d6b5fd1e3256.jpg

I've got to watch it back, but I thought the 2 septic tramps looked offside.
I'm assuming I'm wrong because nobody else seems to be discussing that.
I thought that too.

Edouard was definitely in front of our backline when the ball was played to the Japanese fellow. He had been ahead and then dropped in.

I was a bit surprised nothing was said about it.

It was a sitter. Stevie wonder would gave scored that. If that had been Morelos he’d have been rightfully ridiculed by the commentators and pundits for missing it yet coz it was “French Eddie“ it was ignored for the most part.
Yer right mate :D Stephen Hawkings would have buried that one !!

Yeah

2 phases of play. Kyogo has actually scored a couple this season in similar circumstances. Hangs about offside then waits for christie to get down the wing who cuts it back to him unmarked due to the defence keeping their line
Didnt they change the rules and being offside to gain an advantage is now an offence?

Ronaldo scored about a dozen goals in the CL one year just by standing offside and waiting for the ball to be played in behind then cut back.

Latest posts

Back