Effigy Trial collapse-Mp's/MSP's- We have all emailed

My MSP is James Dornan...

giphy.gif

I got an almost immediate response from Alison Thewlis MP. Shes raised it with the Procurator Fiscal who she says are obliged to reply by Friday next week.

Let’s see....

I have received no response from batfink Sandra White MSP

I've just received a reply from my msp's office,and to say I'm disappointed is an understatement,the jist being other people have raised this complaint,and there's not much more they can do,I'll be replying to them tonight,I've forwarded their email to Mark Dingwall,as i don't know how to put it on the thread,hopefully he'll put it on for all to see.

Sent e-mail to Ayrshire North MSP Kenneth Gibson (snp) last week with no response. Any tips on how to follow up or escalate.

Go to his surgery and speak to him face to face or put the same letter in an envelope and hand it into his surgery so he cant deny he didnt receive it?

Write to the Lord Advocate or Solicitor General

Has anyone got Pauline McNeil as their MSP because if you have then demand she contacts the justice minister as this Celtic supporting harpy needs to be made to work for all her constituents

I got this cop out back today. It was an email I wrote to the Justice Secratarys office I think not sure how it got to this woman at Community Safety?!. She doesn’t say who passed it to her and why she didn’t seek someone else to provide a response.

Still waiting on Alison Thewliss coming back with her PR response and Sandra White even acknowledging my correspondence
Thank you for your email dated 25th March regarding the conclusion of the court case involving offensive banners and hanging effigies at Celtic Park. Your email has been passed to me to provide a response.
The Scottish Government cannot comment of individual as prosecution policy is entirely a matter for the Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service (COPFS). Sentencing decision in any criminal case is a matter for the judge. The judiciary acts entirely independently, on the basis of the facts and circumstances of the case. This is entirely a matter for the Lord Advocate and Crown Office operating as independent prosecutors.
I suggest you contact Police Scotland or COPFS for further information. Yours sincerely
Eilidh Smith
SCD : Community Safety Unit

Reply from Mr Kelly. Looks like the end of the road unfortunately.

James Kelly MSP <james.kelly.msp@parliament.scot>

17 Apr at 16:06

Dear Mr xxxxxxxxxxx

Please find attached the response which I have received from the COPFS following my letter to them a few weeks ago regarding the missing evidence.

It appears they are certain that the evidence is lost and there does not appear to be anything they can do to amend this. There is not much else we can do regarding finding the evidence. However, I have wrote to the COPFS again to put my disappointment in this happening on record. I have also attached a copy of this for your information.

I am sorry there is not much else we can do at this stage. Please know that I share your disappointment in the failure of the COPFS in this instance and if there is anything else I can help you with, do not hesitate to get in touch with my office.

Yours sincerely

James Kelly MSP
Member of the Scottish Parliament for the Glasgow Region
Scottish Labour Finance and Constitution Spokesperson

Reply from Mr Kelly. Looks like the end of the road unfortunately.

James Kelly MSP <james.kelly.msp@parliament.scot>

17 Apr at 16:06

Dear Mr xxxxxxxxxxx

Please find attached the response which I have received from the COPFS following my letter to them a few weeks ago regarding the missing evidence.

It appears they are certain that the evidence is lost and there does not appear to be anything they can do to amend this. There is not much else we can do regarding finding the evidence. However, I have wrote to the COPFS again to put my disappointment in this happening on record. I have also attached a copy of this for your information.

I am sorry there is not much else we can do at this stage. Please know that I share your disappointment in the failure of the COPFS in this instance and if there is anything else I can help you with, do not hesitate to get in touch with my office.

Yours sincerely

James Kelly MSP
Member of the Scottish Parliament for the Glasgow Region
Scottish Labour Finance and Constitution Spokesperson

He could demand a police investigation into this missing evidence as someone has possibly committed a criminal act to pervert the course of justice. This could be the next avenue for us all to go down as we all could again contact MSP/MP's and demand that justice is seen to be served and that a full Police investigation should be undertaken as an offence may have been committed.

He could demand a police investigation into this missing evidence as someone has possibly committed a criminal act to pervert the course of justice. This could be the next avenue for us all to go down as we all could again contact MSP/MP's and demand that justice is seen to be served and that a full Police investigation should be undertaken as an offence may have been committed.

Possibly

Mate, it's fine putting pictures laughing but, this is serious and until we ALL do something these "missing evidence" examples will keep happing when it's about anti-protestant hate crime.

Humza needs put under pressure and that means we all need to contact our MSP's and demand they ask questions of him in the Scottish parliament and write to him and Wolffe

We are our own worst enemy, we truly are.

Too many on here and elsewhere for that matter treat the whole fkn issue as its funny when the truth is its about as funny as death.
Thank god for the few who treat it serious enough to pursue these bastards for their actions, inactions, and slanderous comments. We're actually having our whole identity publicly ridiculed by a bunch of jumped up plastic micks and they are absolutely reveling in the fact we do nothing about it.

If someone could PM me a template what to write as not the best at this type of thing I will add it along with another email I am writing for a personal reason.

We are our own worst enemy, we truly are.

Too many on here and elsewhere for that matter treat the whole fkn issue as its funny when the truth is its about as funny as death.
Thank god for the few who treat it serious enough to pursue these bastards for their actions, inactions, and slanderous comments. We're actually having our whole identity publicly ridiculed by a bunch of jumped up plastic micks and they are absolutely reveling in the fact we do nothing about it.

Exactly, Timmy doesn’t give a %^*& and is bulletproof, Timmy’s message to us is “yeah we deliberately destroyed it, what are you gonna do about it?”

Back