Effigy Trial collapse-Mp's/MSP's- We have all emailed

I used the link in the thread yesterday https://www.writetothem.com/

I chose the option to write to them all.

Adam Tomkins, Patrick Harvie, Anas Sarwar, Pauline McNeill, Johann Lamont, James Kelly and Annie Wells,

Not one reply as yet, will write to just one if no replies received by tomorrow.

Can anyone advise me if by writing to them all allows them to ignore. Thanks
Not sure on your question but for avoidance of doubt I'd send the email to yourself and BCC them all.

Doubt they'll even notice and not see anyone else's name and assume it's only them that have received.

I like in England so don't think I'm much cop on this campaign

Not sure on your question but for avoidance of doubt I'd send the email to yourself and BCC them all.

Doubt they'll even notice and not see anyone else's name and assume it's only them that have received.

I like in England so don't think I'm much cop on this campaign

Why not bud,we are Rangers fans together,no matter where you live.

I have just emailed David Linden Glasgow east mp for my constituency,I've asked him not to send me a standard reply. Won't be holding my breath right enough.

I have just emailed David Linden Glasgow east mp for my constituency,I've asked him not to send me a standard reply. Won't be holding my breath right enough.

Got a reply saying that D.Linden not my msp,that appears to be J.Mason, to which i changed name on original email and sent it to J.Mason,again not holding my breath,as i don't think he's a friend of ours.But as I'm one of his constituents the least i should get is acknowledgement.

I used the link in the thread yesterday https://www.writetothem.com/

I chose the option to write to them all.

Adam Tomkins, Patrick Harvie, Anas Sarwar, Pauline McNeill, Johann Lamont, James Kelly and Annie Wells,

Not one reply as yet, will write to just one if no replies received by tomorrow.

Can anyone advise me if by writing to them all allows them to ignore. Thanks

As far as I know, only your own MSP can deal with inquiries like this.

I've had a couple of other replies today, one from Murdo Fraser letting me know Alexander Stewart MSP will be in touch.

The other was on behalf of Mark Ruskell MSP from the Green Party advising "We are not aware of this case or the circumstances surrounding it". I'll be responding with even more detail than was in my initial email - although I'm not sure I could have made it any clearer first time round!

Wonder when they'll "lose" evidence regarding any abuse cases brought against septic. The law and PF seem to make losing evidence a speciality when it come to certain cases.,justice system. humza you know what is doing a great job.The whole lot of them seem either incompetent or even corrupt.

It says that"only one MP can help you at a time". Best best is the Tomkin fellow I think

Thanks, still had no replies today, so I have resent to Adam Tomkins, hopefully get a reply on this one.

Looks like quite a few have yet to reply (which is disgraceful) from elected individuals.

I've had a couple of other replies today, one from Murdo Fraser letting me know Alexander Stewart MSP will be in touch.

The other was on behalf of Mark Ruskell MSP from the Green Party advising "We are not aware of this case or the circumstances surrounding it". I'll be responding with even more detail than was in my initial email - although I'm not sure I could have made it any clearer first time round!

For the love of god, please tell me you are joking! How on earth can they possibly say that as it was front page news.
491561281198c770fa502e02c8f38ccc.jpg

8702252.jpg

https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/rangers-hit-sickening-shameful-sectarian-abuse-fans-celtic-park-85582

The old lost evidence cover up,Favours have been called in officials have looked the other way shredders have been utilised job done.

How can the nationalists say we are hard done by when a lot of money has been wasted on this .It seems Scotland is now run by a lawyer solicitor cartel

The other was on behalf of Mark Ruskell MSP from the Green Party advising
"We are not aware of this case or the circumstances surrounding it".
I'll be responding with even more detail than was in my initial email - although I'm not sure I could have made it any clearer first time round!

I've been reading through this thread again and I still find it astounding an MSP would say such a thing!

They fookers are too busy saving the earth & aren’t interested in real peoples situations mate :cool:

This actually needs a criminal complaint made to police.
In most cases, there would be an identifiable victim.
In this matter, the two victims are the Rangers Support and the Orange Order.

This requires both organisations to contact the police and make a criminal allegation of malfeasance or perverting the course of justice.

The police should then conduct a criminal enquiry regarding the entire matter.

Someone said in another thread that this is a common occurrence.
Well I have extensive experience of the conduct of court papers, court procedures and the care of court exhibits etc in a far bigger jurisdiction, and over a lengthy period in England I can say that this was not ever a common occurrence, indeed I don't recall it occurring at all in a fresh case coming before a court.

This absolutely stinks.

The fact the Orange order refused to get involved in this sectarian hate crime shows you there is little or no fight against these bigoted b’stards.

If any of the msp's were protestant and had any backbone then action against the poets would have been taken but there ain't.

The fact the Orange order refused to get involved in this sectarian hate crime shows you there is little or no fight against these bigoted b’stards.

You have a good point about the OO I'd say as they could have commented even after the Murdo Fraser story the other day it was an opportunity to say something but they have said nothing and for me that's wrong.

My MSP is James Dornan...

Mate the little rat work mate

1. If the SNP are serious about sectarianism and football then we as Rangers fans should have confidence in the justice system in Scotland but Glasgow PF makes that impossible as they always appear to have issues when prosecuting cases involving hate crimes against our club.

2. In the first diet of this effigy hate crime case the presiding Sheriff Alan Findlay hit out at Glasgow PF for failure to give full and proper disclosure to defence lawyers which you would think would be a wake up that they had to be careful in their handling of this case before they went before the court again.

3. It is therefore unbelievable that Glasgow PF office after already been warned about their behaviour has now "lost evidence"!

4. This matter needs a full investigation and the Justice minister needs to make a statement on why such an important case has been so badly handled. This is an urgent matter and especially so when only recently the SNP made a statement on sectarianism and football and trying to eradicate hate crimes in the game but Glasgow PF office has failed to properly prosecute a disturbing anti-Protestant hate crime sectarianism case giving the message that hate- crime against Protestants isn't worthy of full and proper handling by the procurator fiscal.

Wonder when they'll "lose" evidence regarding any abuse cases brought against septic. The law and PF seem to make losing evidence a speciality when it come to certain cases.,justice system. humza you know what is doing a great job.The whole lot of them seem either incompetent or even corrupt.

EVEN ???

Who can I contact?

If you live in Scotland, you are represented by eight MSPs – one for your constituency and seven for the larger parliamentary region that includes your constituency. Constituency and regional MSPs have the same powers to represent you, and you are free to contact any of your eight MSPs. For example, you may choose to contact an MSP because they belong to a particular party or because you know that they have an interest in the topic you want to discuss in.

You can also contact any in this list marked Glasgow Region.

https://www.glasgow.gov.uk/councillorsandcommittees/msp.asp?page=0&rec=15

Thanks for the email information. Have emailed everyone from 'Glasgow Region' and my own MSP.

Dear xxxxxxxxxxx

As an MSP for Glasgow Region, I would be grateful if you would raise the question at Parliament of the quite unacceptable position whereby nine Celtic supporters were allowed to walk free from prosecution because the crucial evidence pertaining to the sex doll effigies at Parkhead was 'lost'.

I hope you will publicly humiliate the SNP over this [some would say] deliberate attempt to pervert the course of justice by an openly Celtic supporting Justice Minister, and call for an inquiry into how and who was responsible for this surprisingly suspicious 'mistake'

Yours sincerely,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mate the little rat work mate

1. If the SNP are serious about sectarianism and football then we as Rangers fans should have confidence in the justice system in Scotland but Glasgow PF makes that impossible as they always appear to have issues when prosecuting cases involving hate crimes against our club.

2. In the first diet of this effigy hate crime case the presiding Sheriff Alan Findlay hit out at Glasgow PF for failure to give full and proper disclosure to defence lawyers which you would think would be a wake up that they had to be careful in their handling of this case before they went before the court again.

3. It is therefore unbelievable that Glasgow PF office after already been warned about their behaviour has now "lost evidence"!

4. This matter needs a full investigation and the Justice minister needs to make a statement on why such an important case has been so badly handled. This is an urgent matter and especially so when only recently the SNP made a statement on sectarianism and football and trying to eradicate hate crimes in the game but Glasgow PF office has failed to properly prosecute a disturbing anti-Protestant hate crime sectarianism case giving the message that hate- crime against Protestants isn't worthy of full and proper handling by the procurator fiscal.
Could this format not be used in an "Open Letter "to one of the red tops to get not only politicians attention bet also the wider public,after all JUSTICE is something that everyone should get,it shouldn't depend on which football team you support

Thanks for the email information. Have emailed everyone from 'Glasgow Region' and my own MSP.

Dear xxxxxxxxxxx

As an MSP for Glasgow Region, I would be grateful if you would raise the question at Parliament of the quite unacceptable position whereby nine Celtic supporters were allowed to walk free from prosecution because the crucial evidence pertaining to the sex doll effigies at Parkhead was 'lost'.

I hope you will publicly humiliate the SNP over this [some would say] deliberate attempt to pervert the course of justice by an openly Celtic supporting Justice Minister, and call for an inquiry into how and who was responsible for this surprisingly suspicious 'mistake'

Yours sincerely,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done for taking the time to get involved.

Back