Eilidh Barbour post match managers Interviews

imager

Administrator
Staff member
She allows Motherwell cu.nt to praise the ref but doesnt evewn mention the ref to Pedro, truly awful.

Maybe Pedro thought he was in a no win situation and agreed before the interview that he didn't want to talk about the ref. I'm sure his blood would have been boiling but knew that moaning about the ref would look like sour grapes. Just a thought.

What did Pedro say I missed it mate
From the clip I watched he said he accepts full responsibility for the loss. Thought we played ok in phases during the first half but ultimately allowed Motherwell to play their own game and dictate play. Also said we disappeared after the second goal.
He always says the right things but I have got to the point that I feel that's all he does. There's no action.

Did he praise the referee? Probably two sendings off, umpteen elbowing incidents from Motherwell players, and a few from Rangers players. A Rangers player with a broken nose. Stealing of 5-10 yards constantly at throw ins. Constant tripping. The game was spoiled, and the team that won, was the team that by and large put the boot in.

If it was handled probably Rangers would have won that game.

However , being booted off the park was never a danger in the good old days. We just overcame it, by skill, and won. Or, booted the opponents even harder.

Pedro should have slaughtered that ref today, but he won't, and the same thing will happen to our team again in the next few weeks with the Sheep and Hibs.

Do you really expect anything else from Chris McLaughlin's other half?
Please tell me this isn’t true.

She scrubs up very well & surely she can’t be making the beast with the two backs with that slimey cretin.

She allows Motherwell cu.nt to praise the ref but doesnt evewn mention the ref to Pedro, truly awful.
I also thought it was strange not asking about the referee, Not in the least surprised given the cow doing the interview, No other than McGlaughlin's bird Ellie Barbour

Back