Eilidh Barbour Tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. Heart & Hand stuff perfect example.

Get together and hang folk out to dry because of who they support - yet they can post as much racist, bigoted and homophobic things they like yet the rules don't matter any more as they're unaccountable to anyone.

I have no idea what was said to her, how it was meant, if it was serious or if it was a storm in a tea cup but nothing surprises me with the vermin in our media.
Was there ever any action taken against these scumbags at the Records by way of Police intervention or losing their jobs?

Given that Graham Spiers enjoys defending perverts (and is often given a platform to do so) it’s not really a surprise this has come out.

There’s some new writers kicking about, but the majority of the big figures have been the same since I was wee.

Pb9QjN.gif

She's a tim so don't care tbh.

What is it with the fkin bheasts commenting. We Must be on their mind 24/7 as it's all I see everywhere regardless of what social media platform it is. Even when it's not even a subject to do with football they still seem to find a way to spew their pish about us.
They can't enjoy life at all with the anger and hate towards us spewing out of them all day every day.
You'd think if you lacked the humanity enough to support such a filthy club like theirs you'd be keeping a low profile, but no not them, they are everywhere. " Look at me look at me, a shupport Ra shellik, shevco haw haw" absolute vermin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back